• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Other gun boards

308LR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2010
Rockwall, Texas
I just started viewing this board I must say it's set up nicely.

I enjoy not dealing with nazi type moderator reporting, locking, suspending accounts and just over zealous BS.
The power trip of being a moderator sure goes to some heads.
I recently got some crap after being on there for 7 years.

Oh yea the best content part is that I can see some nice tits on this one..

I used to be on that 15.com one often as a lot of N. Texas guys I met were as well but since going through this one for a few days I can see a great improvement over that one.

I know there are many boards but I look for content and quality of post so now I am SH guy, yes I know what took me so long.

Your comments are welcome.

Re: Other gun boards

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308LR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I enjoy not dealing with <span style="text-decoration: underline">nazi type moderator</span> reporting, locking, suspending accounts and just over zealous BS.
The power trip of being a moderator sure goes to some heads.</div></div>
Careful ...

snv30786.jpg

grin.gif

I was banned last week from the Hide because a moderator didn't like my avatar. That ban lasted for about 12 hours. Thanks LL for unbanning me.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was banned last week from the Hide because a moderator didn't like my avatar. That ban lasted for about 12 hours. Thanks LL for unbanning me.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Good one.

I got some crap because of a thread I had for years going, senior dip stick said something about it and just suspended my account !
I confront all involved and the clowns are acting as if I took money from someone and got away with it on their behalf so now lets give me crap !!

I told them off about it, and the owner says stop spamming us 2 or 3 times a day and we will let you back in. WTF ? I just have had correspondence with you guys a few times you clown. Give it a rest, it's a forum, not life or death and no one was injured in posting this !! Talk about drama.

I never had any issues previously and have all kinds of good feed back. Watch out for us trouble makers..It seems quiet here..

Yet they charge for membership too ! real proud of their Marshall law state they setup...

Geez !

[quote =308LR]I used to be on that 15.com one often as a lot of N. Texas guys I met were as well but since going through this one for a few days <span style="text-decoration: underline">I can see a great improvement over that one.</span> [/quote]

Because there are fewer Texans?

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308LR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was banned last week from the Hide because a moderator didn't like my avatar. That ban lasted for about 12 hours. Thanks LL for unbanning me.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Good one.

I got some crap because of a thread I had for years going, senior dip stick said something about it and just suspended my account !
I confront all involved and the clowns are acting as if I took money from someone and got away with it on their behalf so now lets give me crap !!

I told them off about it, and the owner says stop spamming us 2 or 3 times a day and we will let you back in. WTF ? I just have had correspondence with you guys a few times you clown. Give it a rest, it's a forum, not life or death and no one was injured in posting this !! Talk about drama.

I never had any issues previously and have all kinds of good feed back. Watch out for us trouble makers..It seems quiet here..

Yet they charge for membership too ! real proud of their Marshall law state they setup...

Geez ! </div></div>

Quality of the folks and content of the forums. http://www.snipershide.com/forum/images/icons/default/blush.gif

Did you notice you were flaming Maser? You might want to address that....

I've been a member of the Hide for a long time (I don't post much though), but I have to say this is my favorite forum (though I visit several) and the best place to get knowledgeable answers.

Part of that is due to the Admin, but a good chunk of it comes from the integrity of the members. Discussion is encouraged if you have a different point of view, but if you're just a moron posting stupid shit, someone (usually several someones) will call you on it fast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308LR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I enjoy not dealing with nazi type moderator reporting, locking, suspending accounts and just over zealous BS.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">Oh yea the best content part is that I can see some nice tits on this one</span></span>..

I used to be on that 15.com one often as a lot of N. Texas guys I met were as well but since going through this one for a few days I can see a great improvement over that one.

I know there are many boards but I look for content and quality of post so now I am SH guy, yes I know what took me so long.

Your comments are welcome.</div></div>

We know why you are here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you notice you were flaming Maser? You might want to address that.... </div></div>

Well-played, sir. Well-played.

Oh yea the best content part is that I can see some nice tits on this one..

Your comments are welcome.

</div></div>Have been a "member"? there for afew years. Use it now for nothing but "FOR SALE" items. Any more air in their mods fat fucking heads and there is going to be an explosion..What I enjoy about the members here is they don't fuck around.And they know what they speak of.At least these men are honest.

Sent an email asking when my account will be enabled, no reply.

I am ready to tell to shove it, FO !! Specially after I have been a member for over 6 years. What a bunch of power douchbags over
moderating a forum..

This is the only site that's good! I'm a member if a ccw site, they had a lot of good info for when I was getting mine. But they are just a bunch of fucktards, every other story is about their recent experience getting pulled over while carrying. Then 5 pages of how they should of conducted themselves, which hand to give the officer their pap
er with, what angle blah blah blah. (i just got done looking there and am now annoyed by it) rant off

The hide is the only gun board you need to be apart of!