• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Otis military cleaning kits on ebay

telcolineman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2010
Pine Grove, Norcal
Just FYI guys, I don't know how to paste the link. It's the Otis military kit with gerber tool, Otis says $650 on their site. Guy is selling them for $42.99 and $8.50 to ship, Just search for Otis cleaning kit and you will find them. Smokin Deal

Jim

Re: Otis military cleaning kits on ebay

Just because they convince uncle sam to pay that much, doesn't mean it's worth it.

That also doesn't mean it's not a good kit, I love otis stuff. Just don't buy it from OTIS' website.

I just found it. Looks like they just put them up again. I went ahead and got one. I carry one of those Gerber tools on my belt every day. Those are around $40.00 alone. I figure the rest is almost free. Looks to be a solid deal to me.

Mods - if this is a violation of hide policy, pls take my post down; I'm just trying to help out fellow members and I'm no way affiliated with/connected to egay or the sellers of the items.

Guys,

Here are links to some of the OTIS kits on egay (I purchased the 3rd listed as its more in line with my own needs, but I agree with the OP - the Gerber Mil kit is a screaming deal):

1 - The kit the OP referenced above:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Otis-Military-Issue-...=item1c121655f6

2 - Military/NSN "all caliber kit" without the Gerber tool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIP-OTIS-DELUXE-MILI...=item5192159c55

3 - FBI/DEA "all caliber kit" without the Gerber tool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OTIS-FBI-DEA-Militar...=item27a709410b

Holy shit... I just snagged one before the rest of you momo's clean him out...
laugh.gif

Missed it... I get off the internet for one min and see what happens?

Did you see the used kit that one seller has for sale. Just like the one you guys got from looking at the pic. But the starting price is $220.00...LMAO. Must be a special one.

I got mine today also. Yea, the Gerber tool is worth the price by itself. Whada score ! Thanks brother !

Got mine yesterday afternoon Still in the sealed package. Excellent deal for $41.50 total.

Just picked up two (two is better than one!) for $102.98 shipped! These will be perfect for my range bags.

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I just want to say thanks for posting this. I just picked one up.

Just got an email from Brian of Table Rock Sporting Goods. Someone reported the current thread for the kits. He is still mailing me the kit since everything was completed.

His new listing number is 120567240428

I was thinking about getting a gerber tool. So hey I might as well give this a try

maybe u get a reach around?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe u get a reach around? </div></div>

HaHa, He emailed me because his wife was having surgery . Just to let me know shipping would be delayed a few days