• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Otto Noizebarrier Warranty..

AnimalMother224

maybe steel go ding
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2014
east side
Anyone deal with Otto and getting your Ear Pro warrantied? One of mine seems to be at a lower volume at the same setting then the other. very muffled. I have already tried replacing the filter and no improvement. I even ran it without the filter and still the same.

I had one that was DOA and they replaced the whole kit no questions asked.

they were good to me. Shoot them an email and only one person handled the entire claim.

Stacy Johnson was her name.

I had a minor issue with a missing item in the included accessory kit and they sent out one right away as soon as I called them. Had it in 2 or 3 days if I remember correctly.

Prior threads here have been generally favorable with satisfaction and warranty turnaround times.

Same as others....

After two years, the rubber on the “on/off” button wore out and fell off. They sent out a brand new set no questions asked and just asked I return the old ones to them so they can inspect for possible updates to future models. They have been great to me.

Nice to read the positive experiences as I took delivery of my new noizebarriers yeterday.

They replaced the whole thing for me when one of the pieces died. Almost 2 yrs old at the time.

When I bought mine one wouldn't hold a charge. A very nice lady in their customer service department had me send them back. They replaced one and sent them back very quickly. Great service.

Yep, Otto and Etymotic (who created these) are fantastic to deal with! Good people.