• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ouch, Take that, motherfucker.

Donkeys can make a hell of a good livestock guardian. They'll kill a coyote or larger predator if they get the chance.

I'm dealing with 12...frigging 12 feral dogs running in packs on my place again. Caught 5 yesterday in the middle of one of my herds...killed two.

I have no love for aggressive dogs at all.

Donkeys can make a hell of a good livestock guardian. They'll kill a coyote or larger predator if they get the chance.

I'm dealing with 12...frigging 12 feral dogs running in packs on my place again. Caught 5 yesterday in the middle of one of my herds...killed two.

Im surrounded by frigging pit bulls. 4 behind me (there were 5 but 2 ganged up on one and now theres only 4), 2 on one side. They all charge the fence as soon as they see me. Theyve bitten several folks and animal control wont do anything. I will, Ive told the owners that if they step onto my property Ill put a 45 ACP or 8, into them.

Solution- Tell Dirty D some dirty dogs are harassing a group of fat girls, he will get territorial and the problem will be taken care of within a day or so.

Problem- he will fuck the cows.

Im surrounded by frigging pit bulls. 4 behind me (there were 5 but 2 ganged up on one and now theres only 4), 2 on one side. They all charge the fence as soon as they see me. Theyve bitten several folks and animal control wont do anything. I will, Ive told the owners that if they step onto my property Ill put a 45 ACP or 8, into them.

It's against federal law...but I've heard that gopher poison with the strychnyne in meat does a pretty solid job.

No mentioning me if you get caught.

It's against federal law...but I've heard that gopher poison with the strychnyne in meat does a pretty solid job.

No mentioning me if you get caught.
Someone came to my house and poisoned my gentle quiet dog with antifreeze when we weren’t home. Supposedly he got caught and did prison time for doing it to a bunch of dogs fucked up way to go.

In the city of Urosevac, (die Stadt heist Usosevac, nicht Ferezai!) Kosovo, they have packs of feral dogs roaming around the streets. Mangy mutts that gang up & menace people. I was walking to the bus stop one morning for work, behind some woman. The dogs came toward her, and she picked up some large rocks to chuck, but they saw it & shied away. The city has a team of guys who's job is to shoot em, but they use shotguns, and don't try real hard, cuz, job security, bro.

Feral animals and humans are a serious problem in some places.

Last edited:
Someone came to my house and poisoned my gentle quiet dog with antifreeze when we weren’t home. Supposedly he got caught and did prison time for doing it to a bunch of dogs fucked up way to go.

Yeah, that's a shitty way to go. Someone poisoned my mom's dogs years ago in the exact same way. I still just shoot them. It may sound cruel, but I don't think that a single dog has gone more than one step. Very fast, very ethical...even though the dogs aren't.

Out here, they're like packs of 65-95lb coyotes. Last year I caught five on one cow and newborn calf. In 2020 I came across a calf that had recently been mauled, but not eaten. I have since lost all emotion about shooting dogs...which sucks because I'm a dog lover.

I've had the good neighbors lose dogs, cats, and another calf to these things, so locally there's no grief given when a couple get wiped out here and there...plus, shooting them is still legal. Poison damn sure isn't.

Another relatively 'humane' option (probably should have listed that instead) is a 330 conibear trap set up in front of a bucket with meat scraps in it.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a shitty way to go. Someone poisoned my mom's dogs years ago in the exact same way. I still just shoot them. It may sound cruel, but I don't think that a single dog has gone more than one step. Very fast, very ethical...even though the dogs aren't.

Out here, they're like packs of 65-95lb coyotes. Last year I caught five on one cow and newborn calf. In 2020 I came across a calf that had recently been mauled, but not eaten. I have since lost all emotion about shooting dogs...which sucks because I'm a dog lover.

I've had the good neighbors lose dogs, cats, and another calf to these things, so locally there's no grief given when a couple get wiped out here and there...plus, shooting them is still legal. Poison damn sure isn't.

Another relatively 'humane' option (probably should have listed that instead) is a 330 conibear trap set up in front of a bucket with meat scraps in it.
Shooting them I s the humane way, people dump dogs at my families place all the time, shelter doesn't want them and they kill animals or go under the house and starve. It's about all you can do.

Reactions: 338dude
Back when the main ingredient in all our US mole bait was strechnyne (sp). I saw a dog die after digging up the bait and eating it. The dog was a long time family pet, and it devastated that family. An absolutely terrible way to leave this world. Those kids and I still remember that horrific scene. I don’t like feral dogs, don’t get me wrong, but a shotgun or center-fire rifle with a well-placed shot is much more humane.

I had a 120 lbs American Bull dog try to attack me one time. Kicked it the jaw as hard as I could. Dog died 3 weeks later because it couldn’t eat.

In the city of Urosevac, (die Stadt heist Usosevac, nicht Ferezai!) Kosovo, they have packs of feral dogs roaming around the streets. Mangy mutts that gang up & menace people. I was walking to the bus stop one morning for work, behind some woman. The dogs came toward her, and she picked up some large rocks to chuck, but they saw it & shied away. The city has a team of guys who's job is to shoot em, but they use shotguns, and don't try real hard, cuz, job security, bro.

Feral animals and humans are a serious problem in some places.
Urosevac? When were you there last?

October 2011. Camp Bondsteel/DynCorps.
As an aside...
We lived in town, and had a 9 pax van for going back & forth to work. We used to drink like a chimney and one day stopped at a little mom & pop type store for liquor & Marlboros. One of our guys came out with a bottle of (no shit) 25 year old Southern Comfort. It had a date/export stamp on the label. I cracked it, thinking it was gonna be typical cough syrup nasty-ass...

Wrong! That stuff was SUPERB! Whoever thinks whiskey doesn't mature in the bottle... I'll have a different opinion.

Reactions: camotoe
Back when the main ingredient in all our US mole bait was strechnyne (sp). I saw a dog die after digging up the bait and eating it. The dog was a long time family pet, and it devastated that family. An absolutely terrible way to leave this world. Those kids and I still remember that horrific scene. I don’t like feral dogs, don’t get me wrong, but a shotgun or center-fire rifle with a well-placed shot is much more humane.
Don't a lot of the rodent baits make them hemorage internally?

October 2011. Camp Bondsteel/DynCorps.
As an aside...
We lived in town, and had a 9 pax van for going back & forth to work. We used to drink like a chimney and one day stopped at a little mom & pop type store for liquor & Marlboros. One of our guys came out with a bottle of (no shit) 25 year old Southern Comfort. It had a date/export stamp on the label. I cracked it, thinking it was gonna be typical cough syrup nasty-ass...

Wrong! That stuff was SUPERB! Whoever thinks whiskey doesn't mature in the bottle... I'll have a different opinion.
I was there in 1999-2000 the first time and 02-03 the second. Interesting place.

I always wondered what it would be like living out amongst the natives. How was it? Did Dyncorps give you a sidearm?

We had an LT up in Kamenica in the Russian sector that had some issues with the feral dogs, many had rabies at that time, and he decided to handle it with his M9. I think the BC relieved him for it.

We were able to tie one on when we went up to the Nordic BN’s AO. They had some fine drink up there, and even finer broads.

Used to work for a rancher in my high-school years. Stray dogs in his pasture usually caught a 50gr pill from his 220 swift. Most often right to the ear hole. He had no sympathy for stray dogs near his cattle.

Reactions: diggler1833
demotivational-posters-asshole.jpg

demotivational-posters-your-ass-is-in-deep-water.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
I have a 1/2 quarter horse 1/2 arabian that is a dog killer. She is good with our dogs but any strange one that approaches her gets the stomp. Found a few dogs and a couple coyotes in the pasture over the years. She just stands still and acts scared until they move on her and then she pounds them.....once that close to her they cannot outrun her.

Reactions: Mwalex and Maggot
I was there in 1999-2000 the first time and 02-03 the second. Interesting place.

I always wondered what it would be like living out amongst the natives. How was it? Did Dyncorps give you a sidearm?

We had an LT up in Kamenica in the Russian sector that had some issues with the feral dogs, many had rabies at that time, and he decided to handle it with his M9. I think the BC relieved him for it.

We were able to tie one on when we went up to the Nordic BN’s AO. They had some fine drink up there, and even finer broads.
Several of us lived in a big 3 story apartment house in town, which we called the Pink House, because it was painted pink. Other guys lived downtown in apartments. We were aviation mechanics, so we were not issued anything but a KFOR badge, which was literally a "get out of jail free" card. But if you wanted an AK or something, you could get it, I heard... We once drove over the mountain into Skopje Macedonia and went to an indoor shooting range, where we rented an Mp-5. He didn't want us to shoot full auto, but I did it anyway. Got kicked out cuz of it. We never had any problems with anybody. Well, with a few exceptions. There is a big wooded park where the gypsies camped. Guy said, dont never ever go in there, they'll kill ya. One guy when he was leaving got drunk as hell & got pulled over by Kosovo cops, and they said, "You're drunk!" His response was, "So what!" KFOR badge. "But you're drunk!" So what?! He said he fucked 7 local women that day, including the neighbors' wife. Big, lil Abner looking guy. Did.not.give.a.shit.

Local gypsies stole anything metal for scrap, and I made the mistake of leaving the bbq grill outside overnight. A local cab driver who spoke good English was our go-to guy for anything. One of the guys several years before me actually brought his family with kids and hired a well educated local guy as a tutor for them. A other guy had his Romanian wife & kid with him. Roads were patch-work and typically shitty. Trash all over everywhere. Half finished buildings, bombed/burned buildings everywhere. Lots of stray dogs. Warm, dry Mediterranean weather. Shitty drivers. Good times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
Used to work for a rancher in my high-school years. Stray dogs in his pasture usually caught a 50gr pill from his 220 swift. Most often right to the ear hole. He had no sympathy for stray dogs near his cattle.

When I first started having a problem it was with a few Pyrenees that just ran deer through my place. As a deer hunter, that pisses me off enough. I actually just used to run the dogs off, but after losing that newborn calf I have changed my tone significantly.

Then, the last couple of years the numbers of dogs has tripled. It is not uncommon for me to check a game camera now and see dogs running deer through the area a couple times per week.

After speaking with both local law enforcement and the game warden, this is apparently turning into a huge problem all over out here. Neither have any issues with landowners shooting dogs first and asking questions later. They pack up, and menace anything they can.

When I first started having a problem it was with a few Pyrenees that just ran deer through my place. As a deer hunter, that pisses me off enough. I actually just used to run the dogs off, but after losing that newborn calf I have changed my tone significantly.

Then, the last couple of years the numbers of dogs has tripled. It is not uncommon for me to check a game camera now and see dogs running deer through the area a couple times per week.

After speaking with both local law enforcement and the game warden, this is apparently turning into a huge problem all over out here. Neither have any issues with landowners shooting dogs first and asking questions later. They pack up, and menace anything they can.
Just wait till you get wolves in your AO.

It’s a big problem everywhere rural, assholes decide they don’t want to be dog owners anymore once the puppy grows up or gets too energetic and they take them to the back roads and dump them.

I don’t get all these assholes who treat animals like buying a fashion accessory or some shit. My LEO neighbor has a lab and a German Shepherd I’m outside a ton and I’m not the nosey type, but we live feet away you notice shit over time and I haven’t ever heard anyone play with or even call one of the dogs once in years not even the kids. They have a 3-4ft square covered area at the back door it doesn’t matter if it’s 9* and snow, 40 raining, or 109 drought those dogs are outside in the weather. I get they are built to survive but you bought a pet so you took on the responsibility but you’re a shitty pet owner. You also have two high energy dogs wired to please people and you just ignore them.

I think about digging a hole or kicking a fence board out a lot on accident lol. The GS runs to the fence scratching and whining every time I’m outside wanting to play. I wouldn’t be upset at all if they got through.

Oh they also have two yappy dogs they take outside and tie to a tree on short leashes for an hour or so a day, sometimes they get off and will run over if I’m outside wanting attention.

Probably the majority of people don’t need pets they can’t handle it and then we have the situation above eventually.

Last edited:
It’s a big problem everywhere rural, assholes decide they don’t want to be dog owners anymore once the puppy grows up or gets too energetic and they take them to the back roads and dump them.

I don’t get all these assholes who treat animals like buying a fashion accessory or some shit. My LEO neighbor has a lab and a German Shepherd I’m outside a ton and I’m not the nose you type, but we live feet away you notice shit over time and I haven’t ever heard anyone play with or even call one of the dog stuff once in years not even the kids. They have a 3-4ft square covered area at the back door it doesn’t matter if it’s 9* and snow, 40 raining, or 109 drought those dogs are outsiders the weather. I get they are built to survive but you bought a pet so you took on the responsibility but you’re a shitty pet owner. You also have two high energy dogs wired to please people and you just ignore them.

I think about digging a hole or kicking a fence board out a lot on accident lol. The GS runs to the fence scratching and whining every time I’m outside wanting to play. I wouldn’t be upset at all if they got through.

Oh they also have two happy dogs they take outside and tie to a tree on short leashes for an hour or so a day, sometimes they get off and will run over if I’m outside wanting attention.

Probably the majority of people don’t need pets they can’t handle it and then we have the situation above eventually.

The way I talk on here, most wouldn't think that I like dogs as much as I do...but I would 100% rather play with a dog than converse with a human (immediate friends and family excluded). The old Mark Twain quote sits well with me.

It used to pain me when I started removing them. But like I said; mauled calves, dead barn cats, I've got my own dog...hell...I have two little girls that like to play outside. You screw with my family's safety, you feed buzzards out here.

I have never observed anything other than mischievous, or predatory behavior from these dogs. And these damn things are 3x the size of a coyote.

99 percent of that is on the owner (or people that dumped the dog). I don't blame the dogs at all...but I can't let them live either.

Shame.

Just wait till you get wolves in your AO.

Have had the old timers here swear that they exist in my AO...but I'm skeptical. I did have one canine that looked like a coyote, but was 4x the size on a camera once at 0300...but can't confirm with a black and white photo. I've never seen a dog out after dark here, and I do a lot of thermal animal control on my place at night.

I bet a legit pack of wolves would play hell on the local cattle population. Those ranchers in the NE have their hands full.

I do have an old boy that has a spread about 2 miles to my SW. He claims to have knocked two "wolves" off of a fresh cow kill last year...but again im skeptical. I've killed a couple Pyrenees on my place that were up to no good, and that's my suspect.

The way I talk on here, most wouldn't think that I like dogs as much as I do...but I would 100% rather play with a dog than converse with a human (immediate friends and family excluded). The old Mark Twain quote sits well with me.

It used to pain me when I started removing them. But like I said; mauled calves, dead barn cats, I've got my own dog...hell...I have two little girls that like to play outside. You screw with my family's safety, you feed buzzards out here.

I have never observed anything other than mischievous, or predatory behavior from these dogs. And these damn things are 3x the size of a coyote.

99 percent of that is on the owner (or people that dumped the dog). I don't blame the dogs at all...but I can't let them live either.

Shame.
Nah man I know how it goes, I’m not an animal rights hippy lol. I love dogs, but I’ve taken them out in situations also.

There’s a difference between protecting property and treating your pets like shit.

Have had the old timers here swear that they exist in my AO...but I'm skeptical. I did have one canine that looked like a coyote, but was 4x the size on a camera once at 0300...but can't confirm with a black and white photo. I've never seen a dog out after dark here, and I do a lot of thermal animal control on my place at night.

I bet a legit pack of wolves would play hell on the local cattle population. Those ranchers in the NE have their hands full.

I do have an old boy that has a spread about 2 miles to my SW. He claims to have knocked two "wolves" off of a fresh cow kill last year...but again im skeptical. I've killed a couple Pyrenees on my place that were up to no good, and that's my suspect.
You are correct wolf packs are devastating cattle and everything in MT, ID, and Wyoming

If they make it to your AO remember the three S, Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up.

I don’t get all these assholes who treat animals like buying a fashion accessory or some shit. My LEO neighbor has a lab and a German Shepherd I’m outside a ton and I’m not the nosey type, but we live feet away you notice shit over time and I haven’t ever heard anyone play with or even call one of the dogs once in years not even the kids. They have a 3-4ft square covered area at the back door it doesn’t matter if it’s 9* and snow, 40 raining, or 109 drought those dogs are outside in the weather. I get they are built to survive but you bought a pet so you took on the responsibility but you’re a shitty pet owner. You also have two high energy dogs wired to please people and you just ignore them.

I think about digging a hole or kicking a fence board out a lot on accident lol. The GS runs to the fence scratching and whining every time I’m outside wanting to play. I wouldn’t be upset at all if they got throu
Oh they also have two yappy dogs they take outside and tie to a tree on short leashes for an hour or so a day, sometimes they get off and will run over if I’m outside wanting attention.

Id make a quiet call to the animal control. Thats no way to treat your dogs. Theyre built to run.

You are correct wolf packs are devastating cattle and everything in MT, ID, and Wyoming

Can we add shit to that in the event they surround you? I feel like most people would shit in that situation.

Which brings up an interesting point. The wolves were there first, then man came and with his motive for profit, killed them off and disturbed the balance of nature jsut like they did in Texas. Therre are places west of Austin that have herds of dwarf deer from the over population.

But then money has a way of twisting things.

Can we add shit to that in the event they surround you? I feel like most people would shit in that situation.
Thats what guns are for. I have some wolf dogs and from what Ive seen, unless in a pack, they tend to be a bit cowardly and are generally fearful of people. Of course, coming FTF with a 170 lb. pure wolf in the woods is a different story. thats when you want your 44 mag handy.

Which brings up an interesting point. The wolves were there first, then man came and with his motive for profit, killed them off and disturbed the balance of nature jsut like they did in Texas. Therre are places west of Austin that have herds of dwarf deer from the over population.

But then money has a way of twisting things.
It’s the leftist bleeding hearts that cause the overpopulation these days they fight to keep them from being able to thin the herd.

It’s the leftist bleeding hearts that cause the overpopulation these days they fight to keep them from being able to thin the herd.
On the other hand, left to their own way, the ranchers would kill every last one. What a loss that would be, just like the near extermination of the bison. When you see these critters in their habitat it can be a really nice experience, jsut be smart.

On the other hand, left to their own way, the ranchers would kill every last one. What a loss that would be, just like the near extermination of the bison. When you see these critters in their habitat it can be a really nice experience, jsut be smart.
Don’t need the wolves with proper management either way, not that we should kill them all but they aren’t required