• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our bad, here is $5K US for your loss, Have a nice day.

A U.S. drone strike in Syria last year killed a 56-year-old shepherd after confusing him for a terrorist leader, an internal investigation concluded, underscoring the Pentagon’s persistent struggle to avoid unintentional casualties despite the Biden administration’s pledge to curb such incidents.

by "persistent struggle", don't you mean utter failure?

The new assessment by U.S. Central Command, which oversees American military activity throughout the Middle East, affirms a Washington Post investigation published a year ago that cast doubt on officials’ initial public claim to have slain a senior al-Qaeda figure. A summary of the investigation’s findings was provided to The Post...

just say it. they're fucking liars.

I'll bet they wouldn't be so glib about essentially a slap in the face amount of payment if some other government blew up some US guy "accidentally"...

People wonder why folks from other countries hate us and sometimes with a passion...
Well here's an example, do you think any of his kin will ever wish anything but vengeance on the cowardly imperialist infidels who killed their relative?

I'll bet they wouldn't be so glib about essentially a slap in the face amount of payment if some other government blew up some US guy "accidentally"...

People wonder why folks from other countries hate us and sometimes with a passion...
Well here's an example, do you think any of his kin will ever wish anything but vengeance on the cowardly imperialist infidels who killed their relative?
we are there to "fight terrorism" while the terrorists' only beef is that we are still there.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
we are there to "fight terrorism" while the terrorists' only beef is that we are still there.
Not exactly the only beef but it is a big one

Don't forget, while everything said here is correct, and all of you have rifles that cost more than $5k, that much money is probably more than that man would have made his family in his entire lifetime. It is relative. 80% of the world lives on less than $2/ day US per person.

Reactions: Rich4
Don't forget, while everything said here is correct, and all of you have rifles that cost more than $5k, that much money is probably more than that man would have made his family in his entire lifetime. It is relative. 80% of the world lives on less than $2/ day US per person.
So you are saying a innocents life, is only worth X amount of money? How much money would it take for you to lose a member of your family?
I have never understood the concept of putting an monetary value on any life, human or otherwise? Could you explain that to me?

Reactions: Rich4
So you would be ok with getting blown to bits if your family was paid 1 dollar more than your potential "life time" income? And your family should be good with this outcome?

No Presidential immunity now, right? President Biden can be charged with murder.
I guess we'll have to see how all this will play out. What's good for the goose is good for the..
Problem is what will it matter Brandon is already on death row one foot in the grave just waiting for his official dirt nappy nap

I guess we'll have to see how all this will play out. What's good for the goose is good for the..
Problem is what will it matter Brandon is already on death row one foot in the grave just waiting for his official dirt nappy nap. He'll just claim he understands because he lost his son in war and uncle to cannibals so we're even

So you would be ok with getting blown to bits if your family was paid 1 dollar more than your potential "life time" income? And your family should be good with this outcome?
There are days my wife would be OK with that. Go ahead and ask her.

• Haha
Reactions: Rich4 and Im2bent
Hey when domestic news goes south and you need to change the narrative just realize someone has to die.

So you are saying a innocents life, is only worth X amount of money? How much money would it take for you to lose a member of your family?
I have never understood the concept of putting an monetary value on any life, human or otherwise? Could you explain that to me?
So, no money then?

They can't bring him back, so what else is there. Arabs only want money when someone is killed like this, and are instantly satisfied once they are paid. Ask anyone who's been to Iraq or Afghanistan. This is their culture, its how it is done.

Read my above reply. If you understood their culture, you would know that this is a business transaction for them. This is how they operate. I assumed more people knew that.

Read my above reply. If you understood their culture, you would know that this is a business transaction for them. This is how they operate. I assumed more people knew that.
I would think they would want blood for blood, but yeah that's just me projecting.

I would think they would want blood for blood, but yeah that's just me projecting.
They pretend they do. There is always a bunch of pageantry and threats of blood fueds and retaliation. It's all a negotiation tactic. The second They have a bag of cash, the tears disappear and everyone is happy again. They aren't like us.

It made headlines for the regime when they killed him. This is third page news and the Pravda will memory hole it. Like the guy getting water for his family in Afghanistan. They said he was the bomber at the airfield. Made the headlines to promote the regime for getting vengeance and then the truth comes out.