• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

our billet - cover of Special Weapons

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
Got the cover and huge article in special weapons. Thats our other billet lower and our billet upper that we are building for spikes tactical. I didn't have our rial done in time otherwise it would have been on there too..

Re: our billet - cover of Special Weapons

Sweet, So when do you plan on having your own uppers and lowers done? I ended up getting one from Rainier then the BAD rail from Spikes, best lower and rail I have ever used! Thanks Glen for puting up with all my questions early on and making a bad ass product!

Glen, this one?

swmp-september-2010-small.jpg

I have a Spikes Tactical and boy is it sweet. It goes to work with me every day. I just wish they would make .308 / AR-10 give DPMS and some of the others a run for thier money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glen, this one?

swmp-september-2010-small.jpg
</div></div>
Yeah that would be Glens work right there. Glens work with spikes great service I don't know how anyone could go wrong. I just picked up the BAR rail and for me its the best feeling rail I have ever used. I'll see if I can get a picture of it on here soon.

That would be the one Jason
smile.gif

We are doing the .308 already working on it. I should have a prototype done this summer. Its going to look like a big brother to the 223 we are already doing.

Thanks for purchasing the BAR. That is one of our products too, distributed thru spikes..They are awsome..