• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our duty to our collective past

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    As I sit here overseas, away from home, I feel we as a country are heading to an arena rarely seen throughout history. International events, governments, and people gone awry for a multitude of reasons.

Just a reminder of the sacrifices of previous generations:

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.
    We are the Dead. Short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
    In Flanders fields.
    Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders fields.

a powerful musical rendition of this poem by one of my favorite bands, Sabaton:

Mark Twain said something to the effect of history doesn't repeat itself, but it sure may rhyme.

Video was not what I expected. Nice to wake up to.

I think often, about the freedoms and privilege Ive been granted by those who went begore me. And what I want to leave to those coming after.

On a slightly related note,, the last few days my neck and shoulder have felt like someone is sticking a knife into them. Sure could use some poppy juice.

As I sit here overseas, away from home, I feel we as a country are heading to an arena rarely seen throughout history. International events, governments, and people gone awry for a multitude of reasons.

Just a reminder of the sacrifices of previous generations:

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.
    We are the Dead. Short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
    In Flanders fields.
    Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders fields.

a powerful musical rendition of this poem by one of my favorite bands, Sabaton:

Mark Twain said something to the effect of history doesn't repeat itself, but it sure may rhyme.

I remember my mother reciting this poem when I was a small child. Still resonates today.

A war than never needed to happen and shouldn't have happened.

But the Global Elites needed it to happen to make them richer and start down the path of brushing away resistance to their takeover.

It's also the first time our government went all in on massive propaganda and public manipulation as well as brutally suppressing the truth and any dissent, in a fully organized, funded and openly government sponsored event.

I personally see a lot of parallels with our recent wars in sand world.
    Remember when a certain government demanded another government hand over some accused criminals and the other government said no?
    After a heinous and shocking murder, a government demanded another government hand over the proven murderer to face justice, and the other government said no, because we are soft on crime and don't want the murderer to be executed, we want him to be out of jail free in a few years...

If a certain government had just been smart and sent in a Special Operations team, even if they had to invent the concept, and either renditioned or executed a single anarchist murderer who killed a man and his pregnant wife... Probably over 100 million lives would have been saved in the end.

But then the Global Elites would not have gotten rich or gotten their control...

A war than never needed to happen and shouldn't have happened.

But the Global Elites needed it to happen to make them richer and start down the path of brushing away resistance to their takeover.

It's also the first time our government went all in on massive propaganda and public manipulation as well as brutally suppressing the truth and any dissent, in a fully organized, funded and openly government sponsored event.

I personally see a lot of parallels with our recent wars in sand world.
    Remember when a certain government demanded another government hand over some accused criminals and the other government said no?
    After a heinous and shocking murder, a government demanded another government hand over the proven murderer to face justice, and the other government said no, because we are soft on crime and don't want the murderer to be executed, we want him to be out of jail free in a few years...

If a certain government had just been smart and sent in a Special Operations team, even if they had to invent the concept, and either renditioned or executed a single anarchist murderer who killed a man and his pregnant wife... Probably over 100 million lives would have been saved in the end.

But then the Global Elites would not have gotten rich or gotten their control...
    Sounds like a grand conspiracy.
    If only there were historical proof.....

Sounds like a grand conspiracy.
    If only there were historical proof.....

About which part?

Who financed the wars? Go look it up for yourself, it's not anything secret, it takes huge amounts of money to run a war.

The excuse the war started? Again in both my examples, history that is widely accepted and not at all in question.

The government of the USA engaging in all the propaganda and suppression of dissent? Even the left wing guys totally agree it happened, there are numerous books about how it was done and who did it.

Our government saying one thing and doing other underhanded things that provided an outcome that gave an excuse for them to take the USA into the war? Again now proven and not in doubt.

How "The World Order" was remade after the war ended? Again verified history that nobody questions.

But sure if you don't think anybody would be so evil as to start wars so they can get profit and control, well even the left wing types are in agreement on that being the case. It's not like both Ike and Kennedy didn't spell it out clearly for anyone that was listening.

About which part?

Who financed the wars? Go look it up for yourself, it's not anything secret, it takes huge amounts of money to run a war.

The excuse the war started? Again in both my examples, history that is widely accepted and not at all in question.

The government of the USA engaging in all the propaganda and suppression of dissent? Even the left wing guys totally agree it happened, there are numerous books about how it was done and who did it.

Our government saying one thing and doing other underhanded things that provided an outcome that gave an excuse for them to take the USA into the war? Again now proven and not in doubt.

How "The World Order" was remade after the war ended? Again verified history that nobody questions.

But sure if you don't think anybody would be so evil as to start wars so they can get profit and control, well even the left wing types are in agreement on that being the case. It's not like both Ike and Kennedy didn't spell it out clearly for anyone that was listening.
    I am very sorry that my sarcasm font didn't show up right.