• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Our Home away from Home

Re: Our Home away from Home

WOW, Sweet rig. I could be happy living in that full time!

can you put a pistol range in that thing
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can you put a pistol range in that thing
grin.gif
</div></div>

haha,you are asking for some black holes coming .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rjb661</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMN!! Talk about traveling in comfort!! That is one sweet rig!!!</div></div>

Thanks for the compliments.

Niiiice! That's the best of both worlds. I've never liked the Class A rigs because the cab-over area on the C's is so cool to have. Super-C's like yours are the way to go, and that's a particularly nice one to boot. Great paint.

Thanks,I buy and sell these. We use them for vacationing and duning during the season.I don't know why someone would spend 400k on a diesel pusher when you can have something like this for under $225,000. Way more HP,515,and durability, lasting a million miles. Also has a tow capacity of 40,000#

Do we get to see the interior? Nice rig. How many miles to a gallon? or should I ask how many gallons to a mile?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do we get to see the interior? Nice rig. How many miles to a gallon? or should I ask how many gallons to a mile?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Averages about 8mpg,sometimes if you keep your foot out of it,10mpg. Holds 190 gal. fuel on board. 12,500 watt gen set.

Now, that's first class travel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Averages about 8mpg,sometimes if you keep your foot out of it,10mpg. Holds 190 gal. fuel on board. 12,500 watt gen set. </div></div>

HOLY SHIT!! It cost's more to fill the tank than my truck payment!!!

12.5k gen set WTF are you running ? I have duel roofs and all the goodies to boot on my class A and a 6.5 does the trick with room to spare with everything runing full tilt boogie

These toterhomes are more industrial than a regular motorhome. That is probably the reason for the bigger genset. They are typically used to tow bigger toys like race boats, cars and the such. The bigger genset would be to power external lights, tools, etc. I think these have reular truck frames under them instead of the sheet metal frames of most motorhomes. They are built tough!

Nice Rig

Randy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Susfu Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave, i shoulda freakkin known this was you lol, you probably know the Verdones to i bet !!??</div></div> Who Datt??Yeah.I've known Anthony for some time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: h2osport</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These toterhomes are more industrial than a regular motorhome. That is probably the reason for the bigger genset. They are typically used to tow bigger toys like race boats, cars and the such. The bigger genset would be to power external lights, tools, etc. I think these have reular truck frames under them instead of the sheet metal frames of most motorhomes. They are built tough!

Nice Rig

Thanks. ^^^^^^^What he says.
Randy </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridgeback23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey tucson are you a haulmark dealer? </div></div>

Not a Haulmark Dealer.I'am a licensed MV dealer. We sell slightly used Showhaulers and Haulmarks as a side line MY business

Tucsondave,

Man thats one awesome Prairie Dog shooting fortress. Park it, climb on top of the roof and Rain some Lead! You might have to make a trip to MT! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridgeback23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey tucson are you a haulmark dealer? </div></div>

Not a Haulmark Dealer.I'am a licensed MV dealer. We sell slightly used Showhaulers and Haulmarks as a side line MY business </div></div>

that's a pretty good price on that showhauler,i've got an 07 haulmark on a tandem columbia with the 450 mercedes myself.how is the turning radius on that volvo compared to your haulmark?my only complaint is the turning radius on my rig,it's about as agile as a battleship!

Might talk to you about one of these. My business partner and I are talking about buying one since we spend 30+ days on the road each summer for my Motorcycle business. I had been looking at the Renegade models with the garage on the back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridgeback23</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridgeback23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey tucson are you a haulmark dealer? </div></div>

Not a Haulmark Dealer.I'am a licensed MV dealer. We sell slightly used Showhaulers and Haulmarks as a side line MY business </div></div>

that's a pretty good price on that showhauler,i've got an 07 haulmark on a tandem columbia with the 450 mercedes myself.how is the turning radius on that volvo compared to your haulmark?my only complaint is the turning radius on my rig,it's about as agile as a battleship! </div></div>

Turns better than the Freightshaker but not by much..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might talk to you about one of these. My business partner and I are talking about buying one since we spend 30+ days on the road each summer for my Motorcycle business. I had been looking at the Renegade models with the garage on the back. </div></div>

Any questions you have,just call me. 520-977-4541 What are you doing in the M/C business?