• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our Paparock?

• Thread starter Deleted member 113831
  • Start date
1544747118698.png

Phoenix eye?...

R

If we all were the same? Boring. :)

Conservatives are like a bag of mixed caliber brass. All different, some high caliber some low.

Liberals however are also like a bag of brass. But it's all the same, .22 short. :) Just volitle enough to be irritating.

With Nazi dive bombers attacking

YES! The VC on Okinawa had precious little air support of their own. And their MG-42s (also borrowed, natch) did too go BUDDA-BUDDA-BUDDA, 'cause SGT Papa Rock done told us so.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
He's over there chatting it up alright. No special forces stories yet, but he's telling motherfuckers all about wolves and bears, and his grandaddy's "thutty naught six" all the while admitting that he has never shot either a wolf... or a bear. So he's got that going for him.

The guy is epic. I got bored one day and tracked him around. The Robert Latham is his name and he's used it before. He's been on practically every shooting forum and he generally stars out like this. But he's never stuck around any of 'em for long because he always resorts to the crazy shit sooner or later.

Supposedly he IS married. That was one of his biggest gripes, his wife and he commie CA family. Or some shit.

He's the Gecko45 for the modern day.

The classified special forces counter insurgency group that he was part of in ROTC is just epic. And how he had hits against him for starting the drug war on Okinawa and how high ranking officers had it out for him. Wow.

And I'll never get that goddamn "6.5Chipmunk" out of my head. Pappacock and Budley really helped make 2018.