• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our second in-house video - Atlas PSR Series Bipod Tutorial

Great video---I love the intro and the intro music--- I'de prefer no music once the voice track starts. If I didn't have one this would make me want one. It dose make me wish I had got another one instead of a 5H.

Very nice. Either your fielding a lot of calls about cerakoting, or were heading it off at the pass lol.

So Atlas facing breech or muzzle? Inconsistent between videos.

diverdon - we do have a exchange program, but better off selling it. BTW this is America, you can legally own more than one bipod... :)

superde - LOL, good observation! Lets say due to all the calls we are trying to head it off at the pass!

TheOE800 - Good Catch! We'll try to do better! - (Edited to add- the editor just reminded me that I asked the "Atlas" to show on the Remington PSR. just another reason I should not be involved in such endeavors! )
Instructions suggest "Atlas" face breech, simply to allow shooter to see the arrow which when the Tension Knob is turned will add tension. As far as functionality, it does not matter as either direction, you get same leg deployment positions.

Last edited:
diverdon - we do have a exchange program, but better off selling it. BTW this is America, you can legally own more than one bipod... :)

superde - LOL, good observation! Lets say due to all the calls we are trying to head it off at the pass!

TheOE800 - Good Catch! We'll try to do better! - (Edited to add- the editor just reminded me that I asked the "Atlas" to show on the Remington PSR. just another reason I should not be involved in such endeavors! )
Instructions suggest "Atlas" face breech, simply to allow shooter to see the arrow which when the Tension Knob is turned will add tension. As far as functionality, it does not matter as either direction, you get same leg deployment positions.

Kasey, thank you for the advice on my rights. Currently I own a V-8, two PSR's, a 5-H and your monopods in all three heights. All with quick attach and with an assortment of feet. I also own two Harris and a LRA bipod. My hope for the 5-H is that you will complete the video instructions on it's use so that I can see what I need to do to get the most out of it.

diverdon, That "advice" was my attempt at humor, I know that you know your rights and apologize if I offended you. I also know you are a longtime customer which I sincerely appreciate and will never take for granted. Regarding the 5-H video, it is next up in the series, however it is to explain it's features, not really a "how to use" video. Our plan is to do "use and application" videos once we get the "features" types done. The people actually putting the videos together also assemble our products, so it's a juggling act while they are gaining the skill and knowledge to do the videos faster, we have to keep production rolling. In addition, no matter what we show, there will be other ways our products have been used that we've not imagined. With this in mind, I've asked a established PRS shooter that has demonstrated the use and application of our bipods, for pictures or videos so we can incorporate them in our efforts.

diverdon, That "advice" was my attempt at humor, I know that you know your rights and apologize if I offended you. I also know you are a longtime customer which I sincerely appreciate and will never take for granted. Regarding the 5-H video, it is next up in the series, however it is to explain it's features, not really a "how to use" video. Our plan is to do "use and application" videos once we get the "features" types done. The people actually putting the videos together also assemble our products, so it's a juggling act while they are gaining the skill and knowledge to do the videos faster, we have to keep production rolling. In addition, no matter what we show, there will be other ways our products have been used that we've not imagined. With this in mind, I've asked a established PRS shooter that has demonstrated the use and application of our bipods, for pictures or videos so we can incorporate them in our efforts.

Hey Kasey, I'm harder to offend than that. I consider your company to be a source of top quality products that are engineered and built and sold with a strong focus on helping the customer make hits. If I was less sure of that I would not keep pestering you for the "How to Use the 5H" video.

OK, well you said, "Any and all feedback is welcome," so I'm going to take you at your word. I happened to watch Episode 2, about the differences between counterfeit and genuine Atlas bipods. It seems the majority of the episode is narrated by the use of singular words, like "Bonus," "Metal," "Spartan," "Fastened (?)," and "Nice." Most of it was left to just watch and interpret the un-narrated actions. Perhaps it's just my personal preference, but as a guy who owns three Harris bipods and has some interest in upgrading, I'd like to see a bit more information being related about why Atlas is better. In other words, talk to "me" (potential customer) through the video as if I had just walked into your place and asked you in person about what I should know about Atlas bipods. I doubt you would do it the same way. I think I get the style you were going for, but I think it might be more effective to just explain things in more detail.

My two cents.

I think that's what the tutorial videos are for. They go into pretty good detail on the features.

I think the counterfeit videos are more or a stress reliever. Sometimes you're so pissed off all you can do is laugh. If you have your own business and employees, you'll know what I mean.

I am glad Kasey is putting out these videos. I have been using Harris for quite awhile and am wanting to give the Atlas a try/upgrade since I hear so many good things about them, but dang am I confused on all the different models and offerings and attachments. It makes trying to figure out which Atlas model would be the best for my application a little easier. I am hoping there is a Atlas bipods for dummies video coming out soon that differentiates between all the model offerings. This video helped me see the difference between the V8 and PSR bipods but would like to see more. Perhaps there is a better comparison on their website and I am just missing it.

*edit. well look at that. I just needed to dig thru their website better. https://www.accu-shot.com/Atlas-Bipods-Compare.php I guess I am just lost at all the various mounting options. Is there one that mounts to a sling stud? I see the picatinny, the QD for picatinny, the spigot etc.

Last edited:
diverdon, Cool, pester away!

vh20, First, Thank you for considering the Atlas, the Harris is a great bipod and will do what most people need. And yes, "Any and all feedback is welcome,", is a sincere statement, one I've built a business on! The video you mention is on another thread (episodes 1&2 ) showing some of the difference between the genuine Atlas bipod and the counterfeit/fake/copy, I don't record well. as my lack of command of the english language becomes evident with "uhhhs" and "ummms" the primary expressions. The link in this thread, I hope does a bit more of what you are asking for, let me know your thoughts about it. Also, we plan to do "use and application" type videos in the future.

corey4, Thanks, your spot on with all points!

bigdaddydmd, Glad you found the chart, it's one of my favorite features of our website. No, no stud mount model YET....

The video you mention is on another thread (episodes 1&2 ) showing some of the difference between the genuine Atlas bipod and the counterfeit/fake/copy, I don't record well. as my lack of command of the english language becomes evident with "uhhhs" and "ummms" the primary expressions. The link in this thread, I hope does a bit more of what you are asking for, let me know your thoughts about it. Also, we plan to do "use and application" type videos in the future.

D'OH!! :eek: I had read both threads, and of course on Youtube the videos tend to autoplay after each other. I got the two threads confused, thought you had asked for comment on the other thread and ended up replying on this one... The other thread describes those videos as a "stress relieving project," which puts it into context.

vh20, LOL, been there done that myself! Our interest in feedback is sincere though so I do like that you stepped up and took the time to share your thoughts!

Great looking product.
One question in regards to the video, you mention stronger legs being 1/2" vs 5/8", do you think it would sound better to say that they are stronger because they are 5/8" vs 1/2"?
Scott

^^^ I thought the same thing, and had to say to myself, "He must mean 5/8 vs 1/2."

SScott, vh20, Good catch! Yes that was a bit awkward but the decision was made that with the graphics it would be okay. Not ideal, but okay. We will keep refining our skills and awareness... Your feedback is appreciated.