• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Our Son

imo, arson is attempted murder. act accordingly.

And terrorism as well...

Arsons are just as lethal to entire populations and groups of people as a bomb or chemical agent attack if carried out properly. Before the advent of explosives and nerve gas, fire was the chief weapon of mass destruction and mass terror employed by every army in the world.

giphy.gif

This is definitely due to climate change. But not meteorological, its the climate change in society. All these mother fuckers have been enabled and allowed to tear this country apart all so the cry baby participation award democrats can make Trump look bad at any cost. This is going to be the norm for a while. These shitheads think its acceptable to destroy your community anytime you dont get your way or want to "voice your opinion " from here on out.

Chain 'em to a tree a few hundred yards in front of the fire line.
Put a shovel in their fucking hands and make em put it out, I know when I fucked up my dad made me dig post holes, amazing how sweat and blisters are a really good deterrent.