• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Out F'n standing Wisconsin,... keep up the Good Work!!!

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Can't produce functional kids in the public school system.

That will make independent free adults and that would be threatening to tyrannical government.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
We are so fucked it is not even funny. Liberal mental illness is guaranteeing that our standing in the world economy can only go down.

I wonder if China, India, Japan, etc. have adopted similar policies? Of course not.

China is funding this shit.

Russia is a straw man, China a s a threat.

emerging is much more encouraging than failing, lol

I guess my sex life is still emerging....

hmmm....

They are correct.
I do have a much more optimistic outlook on it now.

Reactions: MadDuner
I'm on my knees effin beggin . For the love of fuck before my friggin head explodes please start nut punchin and falcon punchin these twats . Da fuck these freaks doin to the Republic ? Quick n Dirty has the right idea . Get involved and start turning back the tide of this shit sunami .

I live 30 miles south of Madtown. 35 years ago I had an office there and did business. Back then I told people that Madison Wisconsin had a bubble over it and they pumped funny air in to it.

All these years later I'm amazed at how prophetic I was then. o_O

I want to relabel all firearms "oxidizer activated transmutated uranium molecule accelerators"... For physics research. Perhaps the libtards will stop trying to ban them.
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I want to relabel all firearms "oxidizer activated transmutated uranium molecule accelerators"... For physics research. Perhaps the libtards will stop trying to ban them.
smiley_freak.gif
I just need to get busy on my cell phone battery powered supersonic rail gun pistol. But I’ll paint it white, because black ones would be too scary.

When we lived in Oshkosh, the younger kids didn’t get A-F until 4th grade. Same for here in this small town. I really disliked it but now that my oldest is getting letter grades, I don’t see any ill affects from it. Now if they wanted to keep doing that in the higher grades I think it would be a bigger problem.

Reactions: oneshot86
You scared me for a minute when you said Wisconsin, then I saw it was in Madison. No kiddin.

Hey, I'm pretty sure I was one of those exceeding students.
One English teacher said I exceeded her tolerance, I still don't understand how one can be too creative, the task was creative writing?
Final grade wasn't high alphabetically speaking.

And there it is....I knew it.

"Breitbart News reported in January 2019 that a guest speaker at American University told faculty members that it was racist to judge the quality of a student’s writing when grading a paper. The guest speaker, a professor in the University of Washington system, argued that traditional grading practices perpetuate “white supremacy". "

What do you expect? The guv is the former head of the teacher's union. It will only get crazier.

Oh for fucks sake, really?!

I'm blaming the teacher's union. More failing students is a direct result of failing teachers, permitted and probably even encouraged by the union.

Now the teacher's can also be labeled "emerging" instead of failing.

Fuck unions. All of them.

Reactions: Lesch and Zeroit
Report cards wont have numbers anymore, just pictures of fairies, unicorns, flowers, and hearts.....which is good because that's how tomorrows employers will pay them.

At some point liberals are going to brainwash an entire generation into not even knowing what personal responsibility encompasses. Early schooling now failing grades are too stressful. Go to college and retreat to a safe space to avoid hearing things they don't like. Don't worry though kids there will be student debt forgiveness at the end of the rainbow!

When I look back at a direct example of grades it was one of the most valuable lessons I ever learned. I wasn't doing the work and my dad forced made me 'own' those grades. I knew full well what my dad's stated expectations were for my report card and he pulled me of the track team b/c to him my grades were unacceptable. My grades went up instantly.

Last edited:
I'm blaming the teacher's union. More failing students is a direct result of failing teachers, permitted and probably even encouraged by the union.

Now the teacher's can also be labeled "emerging" instead of failing.

Fuck unions. All of them.
Ordinarily I would agree. There is no teachers union in Wisconsin anymore

wished they never stopped with the dunce caps a good ruler to the knuckles for acting up or a paddle to the ass fondly remember the teachers calling in my father who asked to borrow there paddle to whoop up on his son for acting a fool in class . strange how memories of painful events caused by one's own stupidity how they could be fond memories that you never forget .

And there it is....I knew it.

"Breitbart News reported in January 2019 that a guest speaker at American University told faculty members that it was racist to judge the quality of a student’s writing when grading a paper. The guest speaker, a professor in the University of Washington system, argued that traditional grading practices perpetuate “white supremacy". "
White supremacy is code word for common sense for libs......which they have none

Not even a bit surprised considering it’s Madison. There’s Milwaukee, Door County, and Madison. The rest of the state is Wisconsin. The two are very separate in their way of thinking from my observation.
Yes. I live an hour from Madison. Per population I have heard its the most liberal city in the Nation...definitely close to it.