• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Outback 2 Man Tactical Match

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
The match is set for the 15 th of January.
There will be 2 long stages and several short filler stages. It will involve carrying heavy objects transitions with weapons and various other unusual obsticals like gas masks land mines and trip wires. Your team will require you both to have a pistol and a carbine and shotgun between the both of you. The round count will be 100 of each max. No need to bring anymore than that. The long stages will be timed, you don't progress until
all threats are eliminated. The filler stages will be
mostly points. There is a prize table and cash pay back. Lonestar Guns Gallery and Gear donated and DSG Arms also. One stage is vehicle assault and the other is bug out. Start time is 8:00 am sharp it is at outback gun range

3110 N FM 113
Weatherford , TX 76088
Pay on the day $50/ man.
Lunch provided & refreshments
List of competitors as follows
Lone star guns and gear x 2
Lonestar armory x 2
DSGArms x 2
Jody Gilmore x 2
Sheldon Blackwell x 2
Dirk Reeder x 2
Jason Christian x 2
Mike Castle x 2
CKA x 2
BigBoss x 2
Airone x 2
B Melick x 2
ThelluRider x 2
Tossinglead x 2
Falarak x 2
Match 308 x 2
Stacy P x 2
Sharpstick x 2

Match is full

Re: Outback 2 Man Tactical Match

grin.gif
looking forward to it

Thanks Outback! This is going to be a great match!

Looking forward to shooting my first comp, and meeting some new people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Full? Alternate list please!</div></div>

Don't feel bad I didn't even get spot...

ya... downgraded from partner to RO, thanks...partner,
there's gonna be some uncomfortable tension at Tiger Valley this weekend....Nothing like shooting with your X BFF!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ya... downgraded from partner to RO, thanks...partner,
there's gonna be some uncomfortable tension at Tiger Valley this weekend....Nothing like shooting with your X BFF! </div></div>

I love watching lovers quarrel!
laugh.gif

I think Graham is an attorney he can surely draw up some type of divorce paper's. Rich you ain't gonna get shit I'm pretty sure!!!!

Thats what happens when you put ho's before Bro's
we can still win at TV

How about a new forum:

"RELATIONSHIPS & COUNSELING"

You must have 100 posts before you can list your concerns or WHINING!

Hahaha!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triton19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a new forum:

"RELATIONSHIPS & COUNSELING"

You must have 100 posts before you can list your concerns or WHINING!

Hahaha!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I nominate you to bring that up!!!!

Got another question for you Outback, what types of ammo would you recommend for the shotgun (bird/buck/slug?), and are there any ammo types not allowed? Thanks.

All stages bird 6 or smaller .No slugs required

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will love to hear results. </div></div>
Chiller we finished 3rd not a bad effort. All is good now.No more counseling

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will love to hear results. </div></div>
Chiller we finished 3rd not a bad effort. All is good now.No more counseling </div></div>
_MG_8140.jpg

I'm not sure, it doesn't look like he's over it to me?

LOL
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Airone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will love to hear results. </div></div>
Chiller we finished 3rd not a bad effort. All is good now.No more counseling </div></div>
_MG_8140.jpg

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Txmxracer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Airone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will love to hear results. </div></div>
_MG_8140.jpg

This photo was shot as Rich was puckering to give Geordie a big wet one!!!!!

</div></div> </div></div>

There is some fun shit planned for this one

_MG_8140.jpg

</div></div>

This was a Kodak moment right Geordie? Taken when the love was still strong?

I'll help RO or fill in as a last minute shooter if needed.

Geordie, is the max target range a secret or can you let that out? Just curious what optic choice I should use.
Let me know if i can help with anything before or during the match.
SP

He failed to mention that was the shotgun target distance....

Looks like I need a partner for the match.
I have a spot on the roster.
Anyone?

I know it's tough to say, but any idea when the shooting will be done that afternoon/evening?

Thanks.

Would my partner please send me a pm, I accidentally deleted our conversation. Just got back and wanted to confirm you are still in. Thanks.

Going to Gibson's tomorrow to confirm dope. Send me an email if anyone else wants to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Txmxracer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sure hope it warms up ny saturday. </div></div>

HaHaHa!!!
The colder the better!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After Mammoth anything over 20 is like a heat wave.

Geordie - thanks again for opening up your place to us, and putting on a great local match. It was fantastic. Had a GREAT day.