• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Outback run & gun Weatherford Texas

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
2 nd 2010 Outback run & gun July Saturday 31 st
Same location as last time. All are welcome limited to 20 shooters. $35 per man Pistol Carbine Shotgun. Cash pay back 5 places.
Steel , paper & ranger mover stage but longer this time. Added a longer jungle run.
Free lunch & beer again.
To enter call Geordie at 817 694 0788.

Address 3110 n FM 113
Weatherford , Tx 76088

Re: Outback run & gun Weatherford Texas

I'd like to go ahead and say........ "I'll be there"

Make that 13, Dallas12 is in. I am in too but only as R.O.

Jason

I'll be there.

Joe

Thats 18 we will take 5 more incase of pull outs

Got Drama40a1 your in ,4 more only

You better be there we don't have anybody else to drive the ranger!

I'll either shoot it or RO it, pending how my arm surgery goes. Look forward to it.

I'll keep this in mind. I'm in austin and if my rifle makes it in by then I will do it. Will I be able to zero sometime before match?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reynolds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm an excellent driver </div></div>

I meant we don't have any one else that's expendable!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YES YOU CAN ZERO ROBERTB

THIS MATCH IS FULL AT THIS TIME THANKS. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER IN AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER

LIST OF COMPEDITORS TO FOLLOW

List of shooters
STO
RICHARD EMMONS aka SNOOP
BOLTRAPER X2
SHARPSTICK
TRITON 19
REDEYEFRY
JOE SCALCO
JAMESb74
DIVE JAY
SCOOTY PUFF Sr
LONGS
DRAMA 40A1
REYNOLDS aka WANKER RO
JASON KEURIN aka NINJA
CKA ? RO
ROBERTB
LUCKS X2 ?
JUSTIN
DAVID W aka SHARK
JOHN WANDRICO
JODY GILMORE +3
SHELDON BLACKWELL aka SPEEDY
VANCE BLACKWELL aka SLOTH
BRANDON PASCHALL aka CANNON FODDER

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST AND CONTACTED ME CALL ME AT 8176940788
OR YOU WILL MISS OUT . POST HERE OR CALL
THANKS GEORDIE

Please notify if a date in August comes up, I will back that month and would love to partake in the shooting and beer guzzling festivities.

Geordie called me. He is on the road and asked I post this.

This match conflicts with the TV Lowlight match and he and a few others want to shoot both so:

0900 is the safety brief
1000 the match starts promptly
1500-1530 the match will conclude to give every time to get to TV for the shoot.

Those not going to TV are still welcome to hang out and drink beers at Geordie's place afterwards.

Sorry folks I was occupied. Yes it will still be 5 hrs of running and gunning. 1 long shotgun stage requireing 1 or 2 slugs. 1 long pistol and carbine down the back in the woods. 1 all pistol run in the creek 10 steel 2 hostages. Some speedsteel and paper combined. If we have time the ranger stage again. Then off to tiger valley for the night shoot. Sounds like fun to me. Going to put some steel targets to win for each stage winner

Great idea Geordie...
Shoot a 3 gun match in the morning and a low light sniper match that evening. Sounds like a long fun day! I'll be there!

Just to let everyone know next sat is a go. See you there

If you have another one maybe it will be on my day off, so i can watch and then know what i need to compete. We are trying to set up all the steel and shoot it this weekend after work.

ScootyPuffJr should have already RSVP'ed for me, as I was on the road...

Yep he did see you there. Be there at 9 for the breif we start at 10 am sharp. If your late your score card will look like shit. $200 first $150 second $100 third $75 fourth $50 fifth

I also got some gift certs from the new gun store in Weatherford.

Directions..
From Weatherford take Hwy 180 to Mineral Wells ,go about 10 miles and look for FM 113 on the north or right. go about 2 miles to the little town of Garner,go another 3/4 mile and were on the right there will be a white IPSC target with 3 GUN on it, drive in and stay to the right of the house, you will see all of the cars to the right go down hill till you get to us. Dont be late we start breif and waiver sign at 9;30
Thanks Geordie 8176940788

new update 6th through 9th get a $25 gift card to guns gallery and gear in Weatherford

Thanks, Geordie, for hosting a fun 3-gun match; definitely looking forward to the next one!

Had a blast. Hats off to Geordie for letting us come out and play, and for the work he puts into this. And thanks to the RO's for running a smooth match.

Thanks for coming, Post your pics and videos

Thanks again Geordie, it was a blast.
Congratulations to Sheldon on the win.
Can't wait for the next one.

what happened...i go to take a dump......and come back, and all the beer was gone......what up ?

had a ball........when's the next one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what happened...i go to take a dump......and come back, and all the beer was gone......what up ?

had a ball........when's the next one?</div></div>

Yeah, that is when we took the group Photo and divided up all the dropped brass!!