• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Outback Run & Gun

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
This was the first monthly 3 gun match in Minerwells Texas.We will be holding a monthly match mid month from now on . I will post the date of the next match. It will be on a Saturday starting at 12 oclock . All are welcome .20 man limit at $20 a man. Shotgun,pistol & carbine.

Re: Outback Run & Gun

By the way it pays back cash ,Her are some pics.
Outbackrungun086.jpg

Outbackrungun084.jpg

Outback, looks good. You know I'll be at the next one. I can't believe you let Jason win!!!! what the #%@* was that about?? Did Rich make it?

Mick

Rich made it but i kicked his ass . CKA chickend out

FYI, Couldn't get video to play.

CKA, chickened out, huh, he does remind me a little of Foghorn Leghorn always flappin gums.

Hey the TN inbred has jokes. That's funny. Now go brush your tooth.

That match was alot of fun.
Make sure and bring plenty of ammo.
The Gangsta style shooting through the figures on the board caused many mag changes.

Outback that looks fantastic! I hope I can make next months!

Outback's match was definately fun. Letting your pistol touch the board almost assured a missed shot or a malfunction and auto shotguns dont like lite loads. Mini ipsc steel at 200 is a lot harder when shooting positional off the rooftop with a heart rate of 200 from running! It was a blast!

Thanks Geordie!

And also, big congratulations to Jason Keung for winning the "ASIAN" division!

IMG_4088.jpg

"Tactical Trunk Ninja"

CKA how did u know what reynolds looks like. Nice guess about his tooth.

hey now...those ninja stars really work.

Had lots of fun, great match, big thanks to Geordie.

Go figure that Jason would do somthing crazy like that. Did he have his black ninja suit on with football cleats on? Let me know when the next one is.

There ya go Foghorn leghorn, always flappin... Isay isay what we have here is a falure to communicate, I have 2!!!!!

Mick

yes i had my cleats and no i didn't have my ninja mask, it was in the laundry.

LOL yea I knew it. Same old Jason just a different day. Hey are you guys going to be at the four man match?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich made it but i kicked his ass </div></div>

I believe I had best times on 3 out of 3 stages... The Alpha count will be higher next time! I'll put four shots in each one and still dust your ass.

At least I can hit steel! MR. LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe I had best times on 3 out of 3 stages... The Alpha count will be higher next time! I'll put four shots in each one and still dust your ass.

At least I can hit steel! MR. LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT. </div></div>

you should have the best times, you were running the score cards!

Its called run & gun . You just have to figure out the gun part Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its called run & gun . You just have to figure out the gun part Rich </div></div>

I have seen him run past a target a time or two but, the boy has got some mad skills. He may need glasses? or he just needs to do a better job on keeping scores not just time!

Mick

Looks like a good time. Sorry I missed it. Hope I can make the next one!