• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Outback Shooting range

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
I will be opening my new private short range shooting facility near Millsap TX in the next 3 to 4 weeks .It will be a Yearly membership of $250 and a daily range fee of $5. The range will be for rent for $500 / day for those people that would like to hold there own training events or Law enforcement agency . The range consists of 4 ,25 yard bays and 1 trenched bay like a jungle run and a kill village with con-ex's and a vehicle. There is multiple obsticals, steel Targets and paper target stands available on the range to use.It also has a 300 yard line with automated steel targets on it.We will be holding monthly or by monthly multi gun matches there . Members will be $25 / match, Non members will be $50/match.
There will be a web site available soon.
Any questions feel free to call me at (817) 694 0788
Geordie Richardson

Re: Outback Shooting range

Sounds good Geordie. Anyone that hasn't been to a Outback multigun match is missing out, they are a blast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the range is SWEEEET! the clubhouse is better!</div></div>

Clubhouse....Richard you just keep out of my room!!!!!

Wank look forward to seeing it tomorrow...Mid afternoon

Mick

This is relevant to my interest
smile.gif

This is excellent news. I look forward to getting out there when it is up and running.

Congrats Geordie! Sounds awesome, maybe one day I'll make the trip down with Mick to see it for myself.

Glad you got it finished looking forward to a your matches - have heard they're great!

We stopped by yesterday and checked out the new place; Geordie has done a lot of work, and this new range, house and clubhouse are turning out very nice! Looking forward to shooting this weekend.

I'm taking suggestions on the first match date. We will be ready in 2 weeks . Just post a date here and we will make a date . We can handle 100 shooters now so all are welcome and all will make it in.
Thanks Geordie

Geordie,
I think you should stick around your new range and host a match there on Nov. 10th and 11th.....