• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Outstanding CS from Gemtech!!!!

Saito

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
1537 Paper St.
I know. I know, there a quite a few Gemtech haters here. Anyhow, I just got a new USP Tactical, therefore I had to get a LID installed on my Blackside for it to function properly. It always ran on my 10yr old USP that had a Jarvis bbl dropped in a couple years ago(had to stone the f^*k out of the hood though).

Called Gemtech on the 21st, sent my can to them on the 22nd. On the 21st I was told 3 weeks and I'd have my supp back. It was sitting on my bed when I walked back in the door this afternoon(the 28th)!. 6 days from my hands then back beats the s*&t out of 3 weeks. LID is installed/greased and 68rds downrange this afternoon w/ no hiccups. I'm pleased with their professionalism and dedication.

Re: Outstanding CS from Gemtech!!!!

+1

I can't speak for the rest of the staff at Gentech but you won't find may guys in the suppressor world who are better than Dr Dater.

Re: Outstanding CS from Gemtech!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m21black</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1

I can't speak for the rest of the staff at Gentech but you won't find may guys in the suppressor world who are better than Dr Dater. </div></div>

Or Kel.
wink.gif

-X