• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OUTSTANDING Customer Service at Mile High Shooting

Sig Marine

Sergeant - USMC 1968-1970
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2013
So Cal
Snipers Hide has been a “go-to” source of information for many shooters over the years and it has also been a bulletin board for many who have gripes about products, shops and individuals who don’t perform up to expected standards. All too often, post-whores run to their computer's and start posting/complaining on forums while these grievances could have easily been handled offline by contacting the dealer, shop or person one-on-one without negative comment on the situation.

These negative posts are more common than not and leave the shops that do quality work or have outstanding customer service go relatively un-noticed. This post is to praise a company that I’ve dealt with recently and who has given me a level of customer service that should be a model for any company who desires to put their customers first while develop a lasting relationship with their clientele.

I’ve done business with many of the respected shops we discuss here on the “Hide” but wanted to let others know of the exceptional customer service I’ve received from Mike and Paul at MILE HIGH SHOOTING in Erie, Colorado where “treating customers as I wish to be treated” is not a just a slogan…but a business model they, in fact, practice. I can’t say enough good things about the quality of their personnel and the professionalism of their shop. I will continue to frequent their business knowing they will do what they can to make me a satisfied customer.

Thank you for posting this. I just moved to the Denver area a couple of months ago and am still finding my way around. Glad to know I can confidently give them some business.

Yep, 1st class all the way.

I agree, everything I’ve ever purchased from them has arrived quickly and without a hitch. Curious, what did they go above and beyond on that brought you to post?

I agree, everything I’ve ever purchased from them has arrived quickly and without a hitch. Curious, what did they go above and beyond on that brought you to post?

In response to your question; as I stated, most people only post about negative experiences when something goes wrong in their dealings with shops but very seldom give credit to shops or individuals who set the bar high with their customer service. Whether it’s taking orders, shipping products, performing shop services or providing information, the guys at MILE HIGH SHOOTING have always taken the time to answer questions and offer professional advice. The end result is an informed decision and a product that will do the job right without regret.

Reactions: abn31c
I agree with everything you said except about Mike, that guys a real dooooouuussshhh. ;) I went in there for a mag and ended spending a couple hours bs’ing and got way more shit than I intended on purchasing.

Another shot out for @Mag1c-Mik3 at MHS. Due to my work environment, it makes it hard to call during the day to discuss or make an order. Mike went out of his way to set up a rifle build I had been considering, and got the ball rolling with an ease that was commendable.

No fuss, no muss. Rifle is being built/assembled now as we speak...

Those guys are awesome, their gun smiths are even willing to help trouble shoot issues not related to them. I've made it my mission to spend my money with them even if it means spending a little more.

Reactions: abn31c
They have re-barrreled several rifles for me, and I just bought an AX there. Fantastic work, fantastic service.

Snipers Hide has been a “go-to” source of information for many shooters over the years and it has also been a bulletin board for many who have gripes about products, shops and individuals who don’t perform up to expected standards. All too often, post-whores run to their computer's and start posting/complaining on forums while these grievances could have easily been handled offline by contacting the dealer, shop or person one-on-one without negative comment on the situation.

These negative posts are more common than not and leave the shops that do quality work or have outstanding customer service go relatively un-noticed. This post is to praise a company that I’ve dealt with recently and who has given me a level of customer service that should be a model for any company who desires to put their customers first while develop a lasting relationship with their clientele.

I’ve done business with many of the respected shops we discuss here on the “Hide” but wanted to let others know of the exceptional customer service I’ve received from Mike and Paul at MILE HIGH SHOOTING in Erie, Colorado where “treating customers as I wish to be treated” is not a just a slogan…but a business model they, in fact, practice. I can’t say enough good things about the quality of their personnel and the professionalism of their shop. I will continue to frequent their business knowing they will do what they can to make me a satisfied customer.

Thank you for the stellar review! I will pass this along to everyone at the shop.

I couldn’t wait till you saw that lol. You’re the man, it was great to catch up with you brother. My son wanted me to tell you hi. We always feel like family there.

Reactions: Mag1c-Mik3
Real hole there. I ran into Frank there one random day I was skipping work, and we BSd about the, then new, Berger 185 Jugs and how he was having good luck with MR2000 and his 20” AI with them. Like 2700ish FPS. Anyway. Watch yer wallet in there, it will climb out of your pocket and open its self up like a slut on the counter....

The mile high crew is great,,,took a class in oct and the wind and weather was everything Frank talks about..Mike was so on it with help at class and with shipping ammo after class,,,also had Mike and fritz install new bartlien sendero 6.5 22 inch barrel on my tikka,,,shoots great and no more tikka slow barrel..thanks to all at mile high,,,and frank

Reactions: Mag1c-Mik3
I just had a firing pin adjustment on my AI-PSR by gunsmith Adam. The service was very fast and the thing i like most is Adam took a few minutes to go over what he did to adjust the firing pin depth. I have 3 bolt so he noted the depth of each bolt. Thank MHS!!

Thanks Dave @ MHS! I called to ask for information about a scope mount. Informed answer with his reasoning for the suggestion. Next time I’m in CO MHS is one of my scheduled stops.