• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Outstanding customer service from Darrell Holland

BookHound

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Wanna talk about customer service?

I called Darrell Holland to ask if I could get a couple pictures from them of three different stocks so my prospective customer could pick which one he wanted. You know what Darrell's response was? He is shipping me all three stocks so we can decide if any of them will work for us. We buy what we need/want and send back whatever we don't need.

I've stated this before but Darrell's "above and beyond" assistance is just simply outstanding.

We have the Golden Rule hanging on our shop wall. I could easily replace that with, "Treat people the way Darrell Holland treats them".

Great products. Great attitude. Super great people.

I hope I am fortunate enough to do lots more business with Darrell and his staff.

Mark

Re: Outstanding customer service from Darrell Holland

Darrell has built seveal rifles for me over the years and he is an outstanding individule.

He treats you like a friend from day one and when you get a chance to meet him he "IS" a friend.

His rifles are outstanding and all have been shooters. He just finished building me a 284 and its one of the most accurate long range rifles I have owned.

You can't go wrong with Darrell!! He truly is an outstanding person.

Re: Outstanding customer service from Darrell Holland

I recently bought an action wrench from them this past month. The lady that helped me out was so polite. Great customer service. I forgot her name. She had a slight accent.

Solomon.