• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Over 10 million Stolen Credit Cards

Ren

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2008
Fl, Sarasota
On the front page of Foxnews right now. Over 10 million credit card users data stolen. Make sure to check your charges! Dont wait for the statement either... check online if you can.

Re: Over 10 million Stolen Credit Cards

Had my debit card number used recently by some low life trying to order CB radios from somewhere out in Colorado. A minor inconvenience, but a quick phone call and I had a new card, no big deal. The guy that tried to use my card only had the number so he couldn't do anything with it.

Yep... the brother in law got nailed in this one!! They got his brand new bank account info.

We got hit for just over a grand. A bunch of little fake iTunes charges then one for $918 for some German company. Got the money back, so at least there's that.

They hit me as well last week. Two charges to EA (gaming) for $53ea and 8 or 10 from iTunes.

$3.29 at an econolodge in Florida...

wtf?

More inconvenient than anything, as I now wait on a new card.

I'm so over this move to a semi-cashless economy.

I'd buy a monopoly game to have some cash in the meantime, but I'd need to use my debit card. LOL