• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Over 60 guns hauled in by Reno police regional gang unit

Michael52

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2020
Reno, NV
This looks like quite a haul. Apparently this guy had been burgularizing homes and stealing guns from collectors. Reno police didn't respond to my question about these being put up for auction. Does anyone see any that they like?

"When police searched Ramirez's house, they found 64 guns, 4 pounds of fentanyl pills, 3 pounds of Xanax pills, 8 pounds of marijuana, 12 ounces of psilocybin mushrooms, $14,000 in cash and an illegal silencer."

https://mynews4.com/news/local/more...jLkvvdJTAZZmt-OZhHjRdzUj0S5aNiiiiyfB2vBfG6178

319553623_10160199693013043_1439887441745948778_n.jpg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Before I blew the picture up to get a clearer look I thought I saw a Gyrojet in there. Thinking "WTF he's got a friggin' GYROJET???"... Then I saw it was just a .22 hood blaster that a lot of urban gangbangers be rocking.

I want that M1 Thompson in the middle...

ETA: Those were stolen by that prick? In that case I really hope they are returned by the police to their lawful owners. In reality it would happen, but after sitting anywhere between 3-12 months in an evidence locker depending on how long the proceedings last, and by the time they are returned parts would probably have rust and scribbles from markers all over them.

ETA II: That is also a .36 cal Colt M1851 Navy 'Pepperbox' middle left, made by Pietta. No barrel, but elongated cylinder serving as the barrels. $1000 says that thief does not have a single clue how to load and operate it even if he had the components on hand too.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
Kind of funny he has stolen guns, 4 pounds of fentanyl and a bunch of other drugs but he has an "illegal" silencer. Uh, aren't ALL those things "Illegal". Our media is awesome.

And the ONLY scary thing in that whole bunch is the fentanyl pills. 4lb of fentanyl pills contain enough fentanyl in there to kill the whole population of this country like 12 times over via skin absorption alone.

Just at a glance, I see a 1911 with a can, and what appears to be a Tommy gun.

Hopefully they try to get them all back to their rightful owners.

And the ONLY scary thing in that whole bunch is the fentanyl pills. 4lb of fentanyl pills contain enough fentanyl in there to kill the whole population of this country like 12 times over via skin absorption alone.

Maybe.
Depends on how many mcg per pill.

I mean, some OD on them, and many dont.
No way they are dropping like 500-1000 mcg into a pill.

A normal dose to give is 25 - 100 mcg, thats on a monitor, O2, and ability to intervene.

so many of those guns would look wonderful in my collection I want them all .

I really wanna get my hands on that Savage in the center!

Hopefully the serial numbers haven't been destroyed so they can be returned to the owners.

Hopefully the serial numbers haven't been destroyed so they can be returned to the owners.
The one with the stainless barrel, spotted that one quickly as well.

1671136724541.jpeg

Really do not see to much there to get worked up over. But I will say he’s probably going to do some serious time with that much drugs and firearms.

Reactions: woogie_man
He’s in Nevada not California, I bet he gets at least 20 yrs but maybe I’m wrong, Nevada is getting pretty liberal these days. If he’s got priors that will be a enhancement, each gun will be a gun charge. And that much Fentanyl might carry a pretty big sentence.

Last edited:
You might be surprised at just how little he gets.
Depends, if the Feds adopt it, he'll get more time and it will be day for day.
As far as returning the guns to the rightful owners, IF they filed a report and had the serial numbers, they will be returned.
If, like most theft cases, the reports don't include serial numbers, unless there are owner applied numbers or specific identifiers called out in the original report, they will likely be destroyed.

View attachment 8022188
Really do not see to much there to get worked up over. But I will say he’s probably going to do some serious time with that much drugs and firearms.
If that little gem in the middle is an actual Armalite AR7, it might be worth having. Iffin it is a charter arms remake, I’d still probably take it

You mean reintroduce evil unclaimed firearms back into the population to cause un godly havoc ?
I think not we should grind them into pieces and melt them down into plowshares my good people.

A very good reminder to take pictures of all your shit including S/N, store on flash drive (never on device and especially not on the Cloud), all just in case.

Hopefully some of the owners will get their shit back, but doubtful. I’m very skeptical the PD will do any of the legwork to find the owners.
If they were reported stolen, with a serail number, they were entered into NCIC as a stolen firearm.
It will give them the reporting agency info.
There is no "leg work" to be done, provided the report was filed with the serial number.

If they were reported stolen, with a serail number, they were entered into NCIC as a stolen firearm.
It will give them the reporting agency info.
There is no "leg work" to be done, provided the report was filed with the serial number.

The amount of legwork required is dependent upon how well people keep their stuff updated.

This looks like quite a haul. Apparently this guy had been burgularizing homes and stealing guns from collectors. Reno police didn't respond to my question about these being put up for auction. Does anyone see any that they like?

"When police searched Ramirez's house, they found 64 guns, 4 pounds of fentanyl pills, 3 pounds of Xanax pills, 8 pounds of marijuana, 12 ounces of psilocybin mushrooms, $14,000 in cash and an illegal silencer."

https://mynews4.com/news/local/more...jLkvvdJTAZZmt-OZhHjRdzUj0S5aNiiiiyfB2vBfG6178

View attachment 8022033
Look at all those AR's. Really is the gun of criminals.

Depends, if the Feds adopt it, he'll get more time and it will be day for day.
As far as returning the guns to the rightful owners, IF they filed a report and had the serial numbers, they will be returned.
If, like most theft cases, the reports don't include serial numbers, unless there are owner applied numbers or specific identifiers called out in the original report, they will likely be destroyed.
In my jurisdiction, this guy gets virtually nothing. The DA throws him a giant bone by not filing the case in an attempt to turn him into an informant. Our motto is “Never surprised, always disappointed”. Happy to be wrong in this case.

I would actually make the argument all weapon laws are unconstitutional. You should be able to open carry a briefcase nuke if the 2A means what it says.
And consequently.. as long as its in weaponized form, eg: a bomb.. you should be able to carry as much carfentanil as you want. A briefcase nuke with the core surrounded by a big spherical chunk of powder carfentanil. This should be fully legal.
:ROFLMAO:
Nuclear/biological/chemical shouldn't be a war crime statute. It should be a corner store.

• Haha
If that little gem in the middle is an actual Armalite AR7, it might be worth having. Iffin it is a charter arms remake, I’d still probably take it
Nothing in that image is even close to an AR7.
I've got one, had it since the 80's and bought it for $25.
Still feel like I got ripped off.....it's a genuine POS.

But...
I will take both those integrally suppressed Volquartsens tho :)

But...
AR7 in circle
A5FD1B0B-C6E9-4F9E-AAC9-D408E12D8656.jpeg

But...
And if you bought it in the 80s, it’s probably a Charter not an Armalite. Armalite stopped manufacturing in 1973, charter picked up the next year or some shit like that.

People be talking about fentanyl the way FJB talks about the 9mm. Kill millions vs blow your lungs out!

Reactions: M4orturnate
Here's what looks like they might be worth something.
Original pic is shitty so it's difficult to work with.
And yea, I *think* that could be a Feinwerkbau air rifle.....if so, those things are sweet as all hell.

shat.jpg

And yes, there is an AR15 on the floor there.

Actually that Savage looks like an Axis, which is known as the "Tupperware" stock rifle (as it literally flexes when you breath) with a shit bolt lift among other problems. Whole lot of others in that pic I would take before that. That being said, pretty accurate for what a POS they are.

The pre lock snubby could be cool, no idea what sort of O/U that is. Pic sucks on my phone. I’d look closer at the 1911s too. I’d just be pissed if my stuff got ripped off. That’s why it’s insured to ease the pain, wouldn’t eliminate it though, some things just aren’t replaceable.

Actually that Savage looks like an Axis, which is known as the "Tupperware" stock rifle (as it literally flexes when you breath) with a shit bolt lift among other problems. Whole lot of others in that pic I would take before that. That being said, pretty accurate for what a POS they are.
0074F509-EE23-4EE5-B0EB-8E080D8878AD.png

It was just on the news a few days ago that ACLU is suing NV over Marijuana being classified as a class 1 narcotic. Fentanyl is a class 2 under the same classification legislation. Ya, NV is metastasizing into liberalism as well as more brain dead every day; one complements the other obviously. I'd like my part of NV to split from the calivada faction of pukes.

It was just on the news a few days ago that ACLU is suing NV over Marijuana being classified as a class 1 narcotic. Fentanyl is a class 2 under the same classification legislation. Ya, NV is metastasizing into liberalism as well as more brain dead every day; one complements the other obviously. I'd like my part of NV to split from the calivada faction of pukes.
NV = Nevada ?
I thought weed was legal in Nevada ?

Before I blew the picture up to get a clearer look I thought I saw a Gyrojet in there. Thinking "WTF he's got a friggin' GYROJET???"... Then I saw it was just a .22 hood blaster that a lot of urban gangbangers be rocking.

I want that M1 Thompson in the middle...

ETA: Those were stolen by that prick? In that case I really hope they are returned by the police to their lawful owners. In reality it would happen, but after sitting anywhere between 3-12 months in an evidence locker depending on how long the proceedings last, and by the time they are returned parts would probably have rust and scribbles from markers all over them.

ETA II: That is also a .36 cal Colt M1851 Navy 'Pepperbox' middle left, made by Pietta. No barrel, but elongated cylinder serving as the barrels. $1000 says that thief does not have a single clue how to load and operate it even if he had the components on hand too.
I'll take whatever the O/U is right above...thanks :) :).