• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

over hauled CZ 452 American

Fishman7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2008
FT. Lauderdale Florida USA
i hate when i get bored
Figured id let you guys take a look at a CZ 452 American in tactical Sniper mode
This is what happens when you get bored
Factory stock with a butt hook mod and a drop in top of stock grip area grip areas textured and added thickness to the grip area
bbl is complete free float , bedded action, 2 lb trigger mod , luppy VX II scope Harris 6-6 bi-pod SWR Warlock suppressor

eek.gif

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

Re: over hauled CZ 452 American

Well done! Does it shoot a little better at 75+ yds bedded with the lighter trigger?

looks good! was jimmy buffet strumming in the background and getting the margaritas flowing?

Fishman,

Looking good. I don't want you to panick, but I think the trigger is missing...
wink.gif

Well done! Let's see some targets when you get the opportunity. Regards

Nice work! What kind of paint did you use? Looks like a couple of rustoleum cans in the background? Any clear coat over the paint?

Alumahyd II but developed a different way of doing it
that rustoleum was another goof off on a trial stock
or ordered a Timney trigger but for some reason it wouldnt go in i wasnt going to grind metal to get it in so i went with the eric brook spring and tube kit for the factory trigger

How did you float the barrel does'nt it have the barrel screw mount?