• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Overdosed on John Wick Movies?

WTF is that above? Pistol too hot is that why he dropped it on the ground? :unsure:

One of the comments:

---------
Introvert's reaction to a group hug attempt
---------

anim_lol.gif

I’ve been done with movies that are violent for the sake of violence, like unrealistic, Michael Bay, cartoonish violence. No more John Wick, Equalizer, F&F, Transformers, Expendables, Brain Rot Part XCVIII movies.

Tasteful applications of realistic violence, I’m all in.

Superheros are for mental midgets.

Well, at one point you see him scanning for threats with his pistol locked back on empty, so I'm pretty sure this was just done for YouTube.

Keanu puts in the trigger time . Puts in the fly time on the mat . I'm thinkin pretty legit .
Anyone who's ever rolled knows BJJ comes with a hidden price tag . Unfortunately the bill never gets paid . The more you roll the bigger the payment .

Keanu puts in the trigger time . Puts in the fly time on the mat . I'm thinkin pretty legit .
Anyone who's ever rolled knows BJJ comes with a hidden price tag . Unfortunately the bill never gets paid . The more you roll the bigger the payment .
Keanu is pretty fucking legit. 15 or so minutes searching the gootube will provide enough evidence of this

One things for sure, that dude is murkin all the 14 year olds at the airsoft shoot house... shame they're all on his team.

• Haha
Reactions: 748rpilot
Shower room buttsex. Those cheeky Brazilians.