• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oye- the joys of Law Enforcement-Assemblywoman Maria Rodriguez-Gregg's traffic stop

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Another Video showing the joys of being in Law Enforcement- Oye

https://www.nj.com/burlington/index...gainst_nj_assemblywoman_can_proceed_cour.html
DWI case against N.J. lawmaker who went on vulgar rant can proceed, judge says
A state assemblywoman accused of driving while intoxicated must face the charge against her, despite claims that a blood sample taken the night of a crash was drawn illegally, a judge has ruled.
Maria Rodriguez-Gregg, R-Burlington, sought to suppress results of a blood test, arguing that the sample was taken without her consent because she did not sign all the necessary forms, and also challenged whether there was probable cause for the test
--
Rodriguez-Gregg made history in 2013 when she was elected the first Hispanic Republican woman elected to the New Jersey Legislature. A single mom since her divorce shortly after she was elected, she lives in Medford with her daughter, 9, and son, 17, and plays roller derby in her free time.

Yeah nothin new . Allegedly we have a Pa Stare Rep who's husband was nabbed in a section eight ( welfare controlled rent ) scam . Supposedly told renters they were responsible for utilities when the landlord is and he was not paying . Renters knew they did not have to pay and utility could not be turned off . The Rep/wife tried to convince renters to get on her utility plan . They said piss off . Long and short is no charges this is a civil matter . You or I would be heavily fined and charged with both Welfare fraud and Utilities fraud . Pa Public Utilities Commision is notorious for not being lenient . Two tiered justice .

I will say, from experience, getting rear ended hard can leave you a bit out of it.

That said, can anyone spell BIMBO?

left himself open for it didnt he

after maggot gets rear ended he feels a bit out of it

he has experience

I did leave that one open didnt I. LOL

How about hit from behind by another vehicle?

penis-shaped-car-1.jpg

"i thought i smelled marijuana" ......cop code for "we dont have a reason to harass you, so were making one up"

you dont THINK you smell marijuana......either you KNOW you do, or you dont......if you cant tell, you havent smelled marijuana before...

she didnt look high.....she looked irritable and nervous.......you know, kind of how youd be after getting in an accident.

"From these facts, the Court can infer that she was aware of her right to refuse to submit to the test and request a warrant," the ruling states. "The defendant made a voluntary decision after consulting with her attorney to submit to the blood test. The fact that she interrupted the officer when he was reading the Prosecutor's Consent form and refused to sign the form does not negate her consent to submit to the test."

actually it does.......and honestly that sounds like battery to me.

if a woman initially consents to sex, but later changes her mind and makes it known.....and you continue to fuck her.....thats rape.

if a woman initially consents to a test, but later changes her mind and makes it know....and you continue the test....that is battery.

hope she sues this dept.

Last edited:
I can’t say I heard any slurring, and the weed he “thought” he smelled, did that ever turn up?

Sup, “Do you think she’s intoxicated?” (You know reasonable cause)

Jackboot, “Don’t know” (I need to continue my unfounded investigation of her eyes and lungs and veins)

What is that annoying fucking honking that doesn’t stop?

What is that annoying fucking honking that doesn’t stop?
if i had to guess its a "safety feature" built into one of the cars....

.....im assuming its in case a car crashes and goes into a ditch and its hard to see.....it makes an annoying ass beep on a regular interval so responders can find it easier

I’m usually not on the side of a politician but this was very wrong. These cops are punks. I’ve never heard of anyone getting rear ended and then getting arrested

I just read that the blood test in question was clean for drugs and had minimal presence of alcohol. These guys’ cause for suspicion is ridiculous. “Watery eyes and droopy lids, was agitated”. She’s a dramatic broad who just got hit, and they seem to be marginalizing her the whole time. Gee, what causes watery eyes besides drugs??

Reactions: deersniper
all she had to do was keep quiet tell the police her neck hurts, I need an ambulance .. collect 50K.
Instead she cops an attitude puts on lip gloss, slaps the visor 10 times..........something doesn't add up.

i would not be surprised if this "accident" was planned....honestly ide be shocked if it wasnt

funny, it happened right before an election.....and that the cop was so hell bent on trying to charge her with something..."oh i smell weed"....."no wait i smell alcohol"......"oh you didnt consent to this test but well do it anyways".....even if the charges were BS, the papers will still read 'assemblywoman DWI arrest'

awfully convenient shit seems to happen to republican candidates right before any major election.

funny this never seems to happen to Dems though......i mean fuck, Ted Kennedy killed a woman driving dunk and high as a kite.....and that was swept under the rug and the fucktards of MA still voted for him.

all she had to do was keep quiet tell the police her neck hurts, I need an ambulance .. collect 50K.
Instead she cops an attitude puts on lip gloss, slaps the visor 10 times..........something doesn't add up.
yeah, she was irritated and being harassed by cops.

the lip gloss was a nervous habit....stress people out and they do weird shit like that subconsciously....

slapping the visor was because she was irritated....and i honestly wouldnt be surprised if she had a mild concussion.....i know ive gotten pissy like that after both of my concussions.

not everyone is the fucking Iceman under pressure.

yeah, she was irritated and being harassed by cops.

the lip gloss was a nervous habit....stress people out and they do weird shit like that subconsciously....

slapping the visor was because she was irritated....and i honestly wouldnt be surprised if she had a mild concussion.....i know ive gotten pissy like that after both of my concussions.

not everyone is the fucking Iceman under pressure.

And being nervous under pressure is not suspicious. Its fucking normal.

what pressure was she under? Ive been rear ended...Ive been t-boned in an intersection right in my drivers door...Ive been in mortal combat...and I never copped an attitude with the police. maybe I'm the iceman.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
what pressure was she under? Ive been rear ended...Ive been t-boned in an intersection right in my drivers door...Ive been in mortal combat...and I never copped an attitude with the police. maybe I'm the iceman.
you speak for all people?

people react differently to different situations.......i dont think anyone would argue being in an accident isnt stressful.......not to mention being grilled by cops accusing you of smoking weed....or was it alcohol?....his story changed a bit.

ive been in accidents that shook me up.....and ive been in accidents that merely pissed me off.....and ive been in accidents that i laughed about.

but to say someone in her situation wouldnt ( or even couldnt) be stressed is fucking retarded.......its not like she was sitting on a beach drinking margaritas

Maybe your the dbag? There's something blue dripping down your chin.

You’re not a broad. Broads are nuts

Reactions: 308pirate