• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Ozark Season 3

first season good, second jumped the shark IMHO. Same as the man in the high castle. General output these days seem crappy.

Definitely a different role for Jason Bateman (who usually plays a funny smartass type character).

I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons of Ozark. I hadn't heard when season 3 was coming out yet. Thanks for the info!

I was able to enjoy season 2, but it was nowhere near as good as season 1, IMO. I am still excited for season 3 though.

first season good, second jumped the shark IMHO. Same as the man in the high castle. General output these days seem crappy.

That was my take, really strong first season but started wandering in the second.

I like it, I hope they get it back on track in 3

I digs it - can’t wait. Most shows peak in season 3 but fail in the 4th. We’ll see

I've been binge watching and finally made it to season 2, episode 4. A bit contrived, but I love the series.

Season 1 is the best but Season 3 was strong. Will definitely watch season 4.

That was my take, really strong first season but started wandering in the second.

I like it, I hope they get it back on track in 3

I'm way behind the series, but I agree I'm on season 2 episode 6 and I see what you mean...its kinda just meandering along. I'm starting to get bored, but I have hopes for season 3.

Excellent finish to Season 3. I called it but didn’t think it was going down like that. Had to watch it twice

Reactions: goneballistic
Finished this Definitely one crazy season. Better than season 2 but not up to season 1. I kinda figured out how it was going to go down in the second to last episode but not the who was going to do it part. Nice ...

I’m watching season 3 right now. So far better then season 2 but not season 1. Forgot how much I liked this show.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
I can’t seem to get into season 3 .. must be too sleepy when we turn it in.. first two were pretty “wow, what’s next”

Just finished this series. Didnt see the end coming, thought it was going to be different. Nice surprise. Looking forward to #4.