• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing P-dogs in Kansas?

50calibercruiser

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Okla.
I'm working in the Ness, Trego, Ellis county area for the foreseeable future, would someone be kind enough to point me it the direction of some prairie dogs? I'm really just looking for town locations, I have no problems knocking on doors.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: P-dogs in Kansas?

Nevermind, drove around yesterday found more places than I can shake a stick at. If someone is looking for a spot in Ness county send me a PM I'll point in the right direction.

If you find anything in Ellis or Trego, I'd appreciate a heads up PM.

I'm waiting on several return emails for the same. If I get any leads, I'll post them.

All the towns I found were SW of Ness. According to the locals the further SW you go the thicker they get.

People around here are super friendly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the towns I found were SW of Ness. According to the locals the further SW you go the thicker they get.

<span style="color: #FF0000">People around here are super friendly.</span> </div></div>

Yep, never had an issue finding a place to hunt! It will probably get busy out there around Memorial Day, be prepared
wink.gif