• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s P. Niss

SmokinAce

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2010
AZ
I,the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor.
I work at great depths.
I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Sincerely,

P. Niss

Re: P. Niss

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The one I know doesn't do the "great depths" thing. Cramped quarters maybe. </div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAH shit that was funny....

"I may not be able to bottom out a tuna can....but Ill BLOW the sides out Every time!!"

Plus I have to hang out with two nuts and an asshole and listen to shit all day and night!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus I have to hang out with two nuts and an asshole and listen to shit all day and night!!! </div></div>

Tain't that the truth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus I have to hang out with two nuts and an asshole and listen to shit all day and night!!! </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tain't</span> that the truth. </div></div>

LOL

I thought it was Harry P. Ness, but I grew up in the 70's
wink.gif