• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

P.R.S. tripod and MK4 spotter

Re: P.R.S. tripod and MK4 spotter

Yes, they work great.
The Mark 4 is technically over weight for the SLIK Mini tripod, but it is not an issue.
I am a big fan of this combo.

I'm also in the process of developing a kit that has a Multicam pouch for the medium tripod along with a small dope kit.
I'll be starting a thread with the details as they unfold.

You have any pictures of your set up? What adaptor are you using?

No adapters necessary:
P1010282.JPG

P1010285.JPG

Just screw the include QD plate in and go.
The older ones threaded in directly and worked just as well.

Looks good I'm gonna need to get that set up.

Also need that cover you got!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good I'm gonna need to get that set up.

Also need that cover you got! </div></div>
I'll starting to take personal orders via PM and should have my web site going in about three weeks.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2475477#Post2475477

A few specs on this case:
- All Multicam material is 1000 Denier Cordura and is genuine Crye.
- All Hook & Loop material is genuine Velcro brand.
- All panels consist of two layers of 1000D and have a thin foam padding between them.
- All stitching is double or triple stitched.
- Cases are fitted and are a tight fit.
- All cases are built to order by me, in the US and use US materials wherever possible.
- Zippers are #10 "Self Healing" Coil type and use metal sliders.
- Zipper pulls are hand tied and use Coyote Brown 550 cord.
- All cases carry a no BS lifetime guarantee.

Introductory Pricing:
Base Model: $79
Version with PALS compatible fast attach system: $89
Options: with or without Garnish Attachment Points & Tenebraex ARD compatibility.

Sounds good!!! I'll be in for one after I get my set up done

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll starting to take personal orders via PM and should have my web site going in about three weeks.

</div></div>

Dr Phil-
that is a really nice cover. Do you do those for USO spotters or just Mark 4s? I would be interested in a USO cover, if you do them. Please let me know.
thanks
-James