• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

P-Tac is Shipping DCLW's accepting call in orders

Cheese

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
CONUS
If anyone is considering the DCLW tripod system from P-Tac please send contact info to [email protected] or here on this thread.
When IN STOCK they will be either standard cradle with side pressure kit or the flat top with DLOC for Picatinnay rails.
These will be offered with full Customer Service from Phoenix Tactical.
I won't be getting a lot of these in so I may have to do an order over the phone instead of listing them in stock in our web store.
I will accept no money unless I have them here ready to go.

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>DCLW's are shipping.....see latest post

<span style="color: #FF0000">UPDATE#2 Accepting call in orders <span style="text-decoration: underline">901-289-1110</span></span>

Thank you for looking.

Re: DCLW tripod systems from Phoenix Tactical

Do you have any pictures of them? So we can see what were getting?

i will take a standard with side pressure plates.
Thanks

Chiller,

Just updating the list.

Gunny,

I'll put the request down.

KYS,

I'll get some pics up.

Thank you

P2080031.jpg

P7260053.jpg

This is the DCLW with the flat top and DLOC attachment for Picatinnay rails.
Used in conjunction with the AI hand stop rail which was originally designed to facilitate the DLOC connection.
The MOUT footings are not standard.

The same tripod with the cradle and side pressure kit looks like this:
DCLWHEADoption.jpg

Thank you,

I want one with the pressure plates to hold the rifle. not to keen on the pic rail attachment. Thanks!

KYshooter,
Got it, shooter's choice.

The flat top with DLOC was designed so a weapon system could be attached to the tripod fast but still have PEQ type device on the weapon.
The cradle with side pressure kit rocks just as well.
That's why I have both!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Groundedclk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but I don't know. Does the pressure kit stress or damage the stock in anyway? </div></div>

Not a dumb question at all sir.
If you look at the cradle with side pressure kit it is tightened with thumb screws. The whole side plate puts pressure on the stock. You won't have damage at all.

Thank you,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a update as to when? </div></div>

^^^^^

I already have a tripod with the cradle/side pressure head. I want the head with flat plate and DLOC attachment if one is available.

I need one with the side pressure kit. Thanks!

Update:

I have started shipping DCLW's. No kidding.

As they come in I will be contacting everyone on the list.
I am also getting the DLOC-M units for the Manfrotto pistol grip heads.
Also, DLOC-S uppers for Harris bipods.
A reminder, I will accept funds ONLY when these units are in stock.
Thank you,

Very good news.
You are on the short list.

Thanks again

All the PM's have been responded to.
I am going to estimate 2-3 weeks before my next batch.
I'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Yes please.
Can you supply pricing for all accessories

Yes sir:

DCLW with cradle top and side pressure kit: $347.00

DCLW with the flat top upper and DLOC Picatinnay rail locking system. $497.00
In other words if you have a weapon, scope, laser, spotting system etc. that has a Picatinnay rail attached you can lock it into the tripods DLOC in a matter of seconds.
These systems make for one extremely capable platform for Team Spotters as well.
Demo video from YouTube showing how it works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAPloNCDgRU

I have been making footing kits for the DCLW where both Pod Claws and our rubber MOUT footings will be available as a kit for the tripods as well. Pricing to be announced soon.

There is an option for the cradle type upper to mount Picatinnay rails to the Port and or Starboard side of the cradle to mount spotting scopes, lasers, cameras etc...
Picatinnay rails for DCLW $69.00

If there is anything else that you need me to clarify I would be more than happy to assist....just ask.

Thank you,

Let me know when they are ready. I am still wanting one please.

cheese
im also looking for your feedback on some details. Please let me know how to get a chance to discuss on the phone

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cheese
im also looking for your feedback on some details. Please let me know how to get a chance to discuss on the phone </div></div>

Give us a call 901-289-1110 either I will get the line or if Kim the office girl is busy also leave a contact message and I'll get with you.

Thank you,

We are now accepting call in orders for the DCLW's.

Copied from the Commercial Forum:

Gents,

As stated in the Equipment Forum I have been getting the DCLW tripods in stock. I have a bunch of emails with requests that we are replying to.
If you would like to reserve a DCLW please give us a shout at 901-289-1110 and place your order.
I will charge your card only when a unit is available for you.
Order details:

DCLW with side pressure kit shipped CONUS $362.00
DCLW flat top and DLOC Pic rail system shipped CONUS $512.00
Accuracy International drop in Pic rails (these facilitate the use of the DLOC locking mechanism) $89.00

Thank you,

LW, their well worth the wait, the DLOC's flat out rock.

If it works out I may be looking at a DLOC. I ordered a side-pressure tripod because out LTR's don't have rails and won't be installing any soon. I don't mind putting a rail on the bottom of my 700 or AR10 if it makes the installation of the tripod more secure.

Re: P-Tac is Shipping DCLW's accepting call in orders

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it works out I may be looking at a DLOC. I ordered a side-pressure tripod because out LTR's don't have rails and won't be installing any soon. I don't mind putting a rail on the bottom of my 700 or AR10 if it makes the installation of the tripod more secure.</div></div>

I see.

With the DLOC head you can lock the gun in, in under 3 seconds(very solid and its not going anywhere) or you can just snap it in(not secure the gun) which will hold some where about 18 to 20lbs of side pressure in about a second. Then to release you just roll the gun out it makes for a very fast deployment.