• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

P-Tac's Pod Claws are now Patented...yea!

Cheese

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
CONUS
Phoenix Tactical was just awarded a US Patent on our Pod Claws line of footings for bipods.
The Patent (Patent No. 7841122 ) also cited and allows the ability to "load up" a bipod.
I guess that means when you "load" up a bipod you owe me a beer!
grin.gif

What started as a garage gig for some of my shooting friends has turned out to be a small yet proud company.
I would like to personally thank each and every one of you in our great shooting community for your support.
I have made several new friends throughout the past few years doing this and for that I am truly thankful.
You guy's rock.

With the greatest respect to all of you,

Scott Hansen
Owner
Phoenix Tactical

PS...We do have several new concepts in our near future. Stay tuned.

Re: P-Tac's Pod Claws are now Patented...yea!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cheese</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have made several new fiends throughout the past few years doing this </div></div>

Congratulations

Koo, now when are you going to run a promo deal so i can give you free advertisement out here at Luke, AFB?

I want to try each type of claw/foot eventually.

Most people would snicker when they think of Air Force and rifles.....LOL

Guessing your not at the office i gave you a buzz, i think i'll run with the rubber feet and leg locks to give it a go. Will you be in monday?

Don't worry i laugh to myself as well..

WAY TO GO SCOTT!!!

Congrats my man!

Excellent bipod additions, love mine. However, you might wanna spell check
wink.gif

fiends - plural of fiend (Noun)
1. An evil spirit or demon.
2. The Devil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waynea_91</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent bipod additions, love mine. However, you might wanna spell check
wink.gif

fiends - plural of fiend (Noun)
1. An evil spirit or demon.
2. The Devil. </div></div>

That may have been a Freudian (also called parapraxis) slip.
grin.gif

Thanks

Thank you for a great product!

Scott
Nice job! Your products are getting recognized, and bigger things are to come...

Good on you Scott!

Man, that was a long haul. Hope you got your lawyer to agree to a fixed price for that effort not by the hour....

(be prepared for the on-onslaught of phone calls and mail from companies that promise to "Turn your idea into cash!!!", most I have come to believe are dis-barred lawyers...just send us $$$$$ now and we'll do the rest....lol)

BTW, So now do we have to fill out a form seeking your permission to load a bipod now?
grin.gif

Kasey said:
Good on you Scott!

BTW, So now do we have to fill out a form seeking your permission to load a bipod now?
grin.gif

I'll stick with the cold beer payment.
grin.gif

Thank you,

dude, you better make plans for cold storage as you'll be getting a ton of beer payments, pray they are not all 40's...

Congrats. You make a great product. I just bought some Pod Claws a few months ago and they made a huge difference - more than expected.