• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors P320 Full size Suppressor issues

Nickdev47

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2017
Canton, Ohio
I don't know if this is the right forum or not but ill give it a try. I have a new Sig P320 full size 9mm. I have a Gemtech 45 can on it. I does not like the standard 115gr ammo. I heard some people saying it could be the recoil spring. Other times i've heard something about the piston needs adjusted because its a 9mm through a .45 can. Anyone have any help/similar issues?

Slide is not going all the way back to catch a new round
I know it's an old thread, but just wondering if you got it to work. Mine is doing the same thing, but will work with supersonic rounds. I've only used 124gr subs. Gonna try to find something heavier. It wouldn't even cycle with an 11 pound spring.

Mine works fine with a Griffin barrel. I previously used one from SiCo and it did everything you’re describing. Might be worth looking at a different barrel.

In my case the lockup of the barrel was causing mine to FTF. Sig even had some factory threads barrels that did this and that’s why they’re practically non existent now.