• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tcm65

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
PA
anyone pick up a p320 x carry yet? What do you guys think of them?

Snark aside, MoAll31 is correct. All of the X-series 320s - as well as all of the army-issued weapons - never required the upgrade, as they never had the pre-upgrade parts. All new 'normal' 320s are already updated, as well.

And tcm65, to answer your question - I love mine. No ftf's of any kind thus far, solid trigger, and grip fits my hand really well. I did opt to put a Romeo1 red dot on mine, though. Helpful for aging eyes.

Liked it for carry, but the higher bore axis was a nuisance for me at the range, put it in the safe and got the G19 out again. YMMV

I just got my xgrip module and put my full size and compact slide on to test. I like the xgrip much better than the standard.

Love my X Carry, way better feel than the standard grip module.

U
I just got my xgrip module and put my full size and compact slide on to test. I like the xgrip much better than the standard.
Are you able to use the factory standard magazines with the x carry module or did you have to buy mags to go with it?

U

Are you able to use the factory standard magazines with the x carry module or did you have to buy mags to go with it?

The x-carry uses standard 17-rounders from the normal Carry - the 15-rounders from the Compact aren't long enough to engage. The extended 21-rounders work, too.