• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes P4F reticle question

GunjunkieM24

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2009
Monahans Tx
Folks,
I have been looking at the S&B PMII 5 x 25 and have a quick question. Does anyone have the specs on the reticle? S&B's website only showed the reticle and I couldnt find many details...may have not looked in the right place...

I am assuming this is an MRAD reticle....correct?

The scope I am looking at has MOA knobs but was curious about the reticle.

Also, can the knobs be changed out to Mil / Mil at a later date without breaking the bank?....again?

Thanks for the help....

Re: P4F reticle question

Reticle is in Milrad ensure you buy .1 Mil turreted model to match.

PC3 and Holmes123.

I appreciate the info,

I have a couple more questions...

Understand that the scope I have located ( really reasonably priced ) has the MOA knobs on it now. I am trying to determine if they can be converted to mils at a reasonable cost?

Can the knobs be converted to Mil's?
What is the approx cost?

Gunjunkie I would just buy the right one from the get go if I were you UNLESS your a good deal infront after the wait and change over costs.

Wait one.

I have an unpublished data sheet coming from S&B.

Will post later.

Received a reply from S&B.

Phone to them, e-mail to them and reply - 1hr. EXCELLENT!

The info came in the form of PDF files, so PM me your e-mail address and I will forward them to you.

PC3,
Thanks for the help. I am getting it for about 1K under list right now so if in fact the knobs can be converted to Mils for around 3-4 hundred....Im good with that. I may keep the MOA's but I wanted to make sure that there was an option if I decided i didnt like them.