• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PA Health Official

MtnCreek

Moderater
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
"Rachel" Levine

Does PA have a mentally insane health official heading up the Rona?

levinex750.jpg

rntKywe.jpg

I bet "she" has a cock and balls too.

I don't know what kind of Dr this mental defective is, but would have assumed some basic understanding of human biology would be a prerequisite. I guess that's not required anymore.

How would someone like this know what is best for a patient, but doesn't even know who/what they are?

Same guy who got caught adding Fake corona deaths to the roster. Then had to retract them.
We'll never know how many that actually was either. I've spoken to an Amish guy the other day who lost a great aunt a few weeks ago in her sleep to natural causes and they got the death certificate the other day in the mail. Guess what was listed as the COD....

If you can't tell that you were born a man maybe you should not be a health secretary.

biologically a man, psychologically a women.

Ralph is that you?

No offense to anyone named Ralph. But holy estrogen balls Batman.

Many of us us commented early on they should isolate the nursing homes and staff. And these whackos instead went and seeded them.
Maybe that's their plan to save Social Security and Medicaid. Kill em all.

If you can't tell that you were born a man maybe you should not be a health secretary.

biologically a man, psychologically a women.

So his real name is Richard. "She's" named Dick... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Redmanss
She is a man . She had a family and kids a
Maybe that's their plan to save Social Security and Medicaid. Kill em all.
Eugenics . The left has openly spoke to , espoused , supported and wrote/writes about it . Why so shocked . Now where were we . Oh yeah Single Payer Health .
Now that all of the hospitals have been financially crippled due to that fact that there are no elective surgeries or non life sustaining procedures they will offer money to save them in return for compliance .

"Rachel" Levine

levinex750.jpg

This thing looks like a villain from the Spawn comic books

Reactions: Spblademaker
"Rachel" Levine

levinex750.jpg

rntKywe.jpg
Well, maybe the elderly COVID patients identified as not having the disease, therefore they were allowed to go back to the nursing home because they identified as not having it.

Just like the doctor has a cockandballs, but identifies as not having a cockandballs.

Makes sense 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Sadly, I think some big bad stuff is going to happen here soon. Between obamagate, covid, free reign on printing money, mail-in ballots for a presidential election, and now that deputy from florida back on the job with back pay. This shit is ludacris. Its 1984 on steroids.

Its going to pop soon.🤬🤬🤬🤬