• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PA Semi Auto Shooters Series (SASS) Match 1 results (NHRPC/University)

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
Thanks for coming out everyone!

You guys shot the shit out of me. Congrats to Steve and Jack on excellent and well earned wins.

Here are the scores:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...dsCpPA/pubhtml

It was pointed out we needed a cooler name since "New Holland and University DMR and RECCE Series" didn't exactly roll off the tongue.

So for now, we'll go with SEMI AUTO SHOOTERS SERIES (PASASS)

OTHER CHANGES:

Your shooter number that was assigned will stick with you throughout the entire series. There is a roster tab on the spreadsheet.

This will make it a lot easier for me to calculate the accrual of series points.

Last edited:
Hey great first shoot. Stages planned good and ran pretty smooth. The new name positively sounds better. Are you posting the next registration link in this forum? And if so will it still be about a month before the next shoot? Thanks again for a great time, can"t wait for the next one. I expect since Rick is running the next one he has LOTS of goodies planned for everyone.

Great match Fargo. Really enjoyed the stages and relaxed atmosphere. You know SASS is the Cowboy shooting organization. I can wear a six-shooter if required. LOL

Great Match Freddy!

This was my first match, I learned alot and looking forward to my next.