• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pac-Man loses to Bradly!?!

Just Jim

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2008
"Mexico North" (So. Calif.)
Wow! Talk about an unexpected outcome!
Yes, Manny looked like he was cruising a little, but I can't believe the judges were actually watching the fight.

Got to hand it to Manny, he accepted the surprising decision like a gentleman and man of faith.

So, anybody else watch the fight?

Cheers... Jim

Re: Pac-Man loses to Bradly!?!

Yeah, it looks like the promoters get a re-match in November before even thinking of trying to set up a Mayweather fight -- and Mayweather can ask, "Why do I need to fight Manny -- he lost!"

I lost confidence in pro boxing judging a long time ago.

my jaw dropped after hearing the judges's scores.

I'm not a huge fan of boxing since it is going down hill, but this fight really pissed me off, I can't believe that Pac-man lost, Bradley was a joke and even though Pac-man was in cruise control the whole match, he was schooling Bradley the entire fight.

This is why I no longer watch boxing, I used to be a huge fan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rusty815</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not a huge fan of boxing since it is going down hill, but this fight really pissed me off, I can't believe that Pac-man lost, Bradley was a joke and even though Pac-man was in cruise control the whole match, he was schooling Bradley the entire fight.

This is why I no longer watch boxing, I used to be a huge fan. </div></div>

This decision is yet another nail in the boxing's coffin. Damn near every pro commentator watching scored the win for Pacquiao, and according to ESPN, Pac-man scored 259 punches to Bradley's 159 (see ESPN .

And people wonder why UFC has so much more credibility than boxing these days...

We watched the fight last night and were totally floored.
If there's any doubt it was fixed consider that the betting counters odds of Pacquiao to win were 100-1 in the 12th.