• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

pacific northwest firearms training

allghilliedup04

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2012
Salem, Oregon
Anyone in the pacific northwest been to any of the CNS training courses in the willamate valley Oregon? How were the courses and the instructors?

Re: pacific northwest firearms training

I have not been to any of their training, but I have done PR1 with Magpul Dynamics just outside of Yakima. Caylen is the real deal and a great instructor. The class is four days of wall to wall learning and practical training.

Yea I know about cascade precision and the magpul courses. Just wondering about cns specifically.

FYI guys, Central Cascade Precision's courses are now, in essence, Magpul Dynamics Precision Rifle courses. Yes, the CCP website is still active, but it's there as a pipeline to direct inquiries to the Magpul Dynamics site. My apologies for any confusion, as unavoidable as it seems...

I kinda thought thats how its working cause i saw magpul was running at the same place as well as yourself being with magpul. PM sent on inquires.