• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pack Attack

Re: Pack Attack

Wow, i would have to say that this is the one of the best reasons for never banning the high capicity magazines. Just a reminder to keep your guard way up.i can not belive that these thugs are not in jail.

This is a nice area of Richmond most of the time, but it has some strange people living in the shadows. Local news played it last night and it seams to be racial motavated case.

I can't think of a single reason why people like those thugs shouldn't be culled in the same way we cull animals that attack humans. What bloody good are vermin like that?

IMO, they forfeited their rights to continue living on this Earth when they do stuff like this. With a less than 10% rehabilitation rate, why bother sending them to prison for a couple of years; a couple of years livin' on easy street for them. They wouldn't all have to be "culled", I'm sure after a couple of hundred or so, some would start to get the picture.

I see you mentioned "good part" of Richmond. I am from Nebraska and we used to be the "good part" of the midwest. There don't seem to be any boundaries for stupid shit like this anymore.

Fucking savages! They're not too tough on their own so they resort to attacking in packs like the pussies they are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fucking savages! They're not too tough on their own so they resort to attacking in packs like the pussies they are. </div></div>

Too bad you can't hunt them like coyotes, packs would make it a little easier!

Best comment I saw on the video: "Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Click. Problem solved."

Pieces of shit! More than likely that is their only job other than drawing every cent possible from the Govt and using free insurance that our tax dollars fund. They again what else is really expected anymore with the severe lack of punishment in the country?

I hope these guys attempt this again against a well armed and trained civilian. They will not act so tough when staring down the muzzle of a high cap pistol.

It's part of their jungle mentality, they shouldn't be allowed to live in civilized society. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the same happen here in Memphis, aka "Mogadishu on the Mississippi".

The snoring is for real, caused by severe head trauma.

They will be pussies in front of the judge. And the neediest fuckers you've ever saw in prison.

This reminds me of growing up in southside Easton, PA.

A group of low level scum would put the front man to start swinging and as soon as the 1 on 1 was over because the front man went down the rest of them would jump in to "back him up"...

I've yet to meet someone who grew up with this risk everyday that has any compassion for the social spending and enablization that these lowest common denominators of society receive every day.

You wouldn't need any "hi cap" mags for this, a revolver pointed at the face of 1 of them would turn his pants to a liquid filled sack and his "boys" would be running as fast as their saggy waisted pants and unlaced sneakers could carry them. Each and every one of them deserves a bullet for this.

I sincerely feel for the guy who took that beating, I've been *almost* there, though I was lucky to escape without such trauma.

If that's not a fuckin hate crime I don't know what is. I can assure you if they had happened to randomly run up on a black male this would not have happened and they would have gone on in search of "lighter" prey.

I have no tolerance left for son's of bitches like this and wish every last one of them dead.

I consider myself to be an equal opportunity racist, I hate all piece of shit motherfuckers no matter their skin color....

Reminds me of growing up in Boston, with the exception of me getting slashed in the leg while delivering a knock out kick to a baboons jaw.

I have been watching the news and don't think these low lofe have ben cought yet. My son lives abt 6 blocks from there and he said this stuf usaly dose not happen, those sub humans were out for a white beating and that tension is growing between white's and blacks. MM