• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Pack it Whack it

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
No west and welaxation for kwazy wabbits.

How many of you guys know that every Windrunner sent into U.S. Sniper combat is gifted? Not one has ever been "sold", no money ever changes hands. Every one is delivered free of charge to the very best active U.S. Snipers and when its tour of duty is done, they all come back home. Barret...the standard issue .50 rifles...but they still call and get a free Windrunner. Why? Well, In every test, every one, the .50 WIndrunner outshot them...every time, without exception....and to some, thats everything.

And when the rifles come home? Each is auctioned off and all the proceeds given back to support out troops. Every time.

Windrunner, Wabbits hate them.

Re: Pack it Whack it

I've never desired a fifty.

If ever there is a fifty in my future I know where it will be born.

Love it.

That's because Bill Ritchie is a good citizen and a dedicated patriot!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what a great American! </div></div>

+1

That is amazing. Question: How is it divvied up? What I mean is, who determines who the best snipers are, and is this a contract or informal arrangement?? Any idea on how many rifles get donated a year??

Great rifles need great optics, the wheels are just turning.

More info, please.

Scott

LO, now you 've got it. A great idea and one heck of a combination!

Contact them directly either Bill at 435-635-5233 or David at 909-520-5636. They both can help. Please remember, its all shooter's choice, they get exactly what THEY think they need/want.

Here is the text for the current auction of rifles:

"EDM Arms Presents The Opportunity Of A Lifetime.

Just back from the fighting in Afghanistan one of several M96 .50 Cal. used in war by actual marine snipers. EDM Arms had the great honor to help America in our small way by loaning these two weapons to the Marine Scout Snipers. Now you too have the chance to help the families of fallen Marine Scout Snipers. All proceeds from the sale of these weapons will be donated to the Marine Scout Sniper Association, which goes to help the families of fallen Marine Scout Snipers. The weapons are in the exact condition straight from war, nothing has been changed or altered, a true piece of history. The price $15,000.00 each (or best offer not less than $12,000), be a great American by helping families of great Americans and own something no one else will ever have. Make checks payable to: The Marine Scout Sniper Assn.

God Bless America and the United States Marine Corps.

Sincerely,
Bill Ritchie"

I'll put the photos on to this link to see one of the returing rifles. <span style="color: #FF0000"> Had to add the photos to a new thread, for some reason wouldn't add to this one.</span> GO here http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=1099018

Lastly, although you may not have a .50 in your future, remember that these rifles go all the way down to .308 and like many/most I expect that the game is almost over on slide stocked/pistol gripped/threaded barrel/break down/swap caliber rifles of all kinds. Of the eleven rifles in process for SH members, all of them will be some of the rarest and most unusual rilfes around 10 years from now. Making a rifle supremely accurate is one thing, making it pack to 20" is a whole other level of craftsmanship. The look on folks faces when they get handed an attache case or better yet a small backpack and they open it up is worth all the extra work involved.

I think I saw these two building choppers on the Discovery Channel also