• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pack Recs?

Channelkat

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2006
WA
Leaning toward the Eberlestock Just one pack, for multi day backpack hunting. Any other packs I need to consider?

Re: Pack Recs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: threetrees</div><div class="ubbcode-body">using a gunslinger 2 in the mountains 2km+ above sea level. </div></div>

+1 -same here, except in the Rockies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: threetrees</div><div class="ubbcode-body">using a gunslinger 2 in the mountains 2km+ above sea level. </div></div>

+1 -same here, except in the Rockies. </div></div>

Ya buddy nothing good happens below 8000 feet

Hit up ceylonc here on the hide. He can answer all your questions and give you a good deal with your Sniper's Hide discount.

Thanks Gents. I just wanted to make sure I considered everything out there. The just one looks almost perfect for my needs. I wouldn't mind somthing a little lighter, but cant find anything else that even comes close to the versitility. Eberlestock it is!