• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pacu fish in Illinois lake will eat your nuts

Clark

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2003
WA the everblue state
Pacu-teeth.jpg

GN-TV
5:17 p.m. PDT, July 12, 2012

<span style="font-style: italic">LITCHFIELD, Ill. —
A certain kind of fish has been spotted in a lake in Illinois, and it will probably keep men out of the water.

The fish, called pacu, has human-like teeth and there have been reports that they attack human testicles. In 2011, <span style="color: #FF0000">two men in New Guinea, reportedly died from blood loss after their testicles were attacked by pacu.</span>

A fisherman caught a pacu in Lake Lou Yeager in the downstate Illinois city of Litchfield in early June. It was sent to the Illinois Department of Natural Resources for testing, which determined the fish was a pacu.

The pacu is native to the Amazon and can grow up to 3 feet long and weigh 50 pounds. It has powerful jaws and teeth, very similar to a human. It eats snails, nuts and aquatic vegetation.

Biologists believe the Illinois pacu are probably former aquarium pets that someone dumped in a public swimming area.

The good news for swimmers in Lake Lou Yeager, biologists say, is that the pacu cannot survive an Illinois winter.</span> http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-fish-wit...0,5819861.story

Re: Pacu fish in Illinois lake will eat your nuts

My balls are too big to fit in that fish's mouth.

LOL Theres a ton of hillbilly's in TN and KY that would go after these hot and heavy to get a new set of choppa's......

"It eats snails, NUTS, and aquatic vegetation".

That's all I need to know, I'll avoid swimming near those dudes.

Although, bull sharks have also been caught outside of Chicago, Il recently, and I don't think they are much better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They look like they have a ton of meat on them, but I wonder how it would taste since the freakin fish loves nuts...believe I'll pass for now </div></div>
love_my_nuts.jpg

"Joke" indicates something is funny. What is funny about your post? A display of ignorance maybe, or a shining example of lack of character?

There is a River Monsters episode (Netflix) about the Pacu. Apparently these fish really like coconut.

If that fish can "eat" a coconut, then we need to kill them with fire... in the face

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike s.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Joke" indicates something is funny. What is funny about your post? A display of ignorance maybe, or a shining example of lack of character? </div></div>

He broke a liberal rule. <span style="color: #FF6666"><---It's a site rule. If you don't like it Gilbert we can show you the door like the other two in this thread. This thread is being watched. </span>
He took a chance and paid the price.
What is YOUR definition of character?

My hero is Gilbert Gottfried.
He keeps getting in trouble for making jokes in bad taste.

One part of good character is telling the truth even when it is uncomfortable or inconvenient. And even if it is not PC.

Clark, Glad you have a hero to look up to and pattern your life after, hope it works out for you.
500grains,please explain the truth in the referenced comments on breeding. It's always a dangerous place when someone uses the phrase, "part of" to justify a statement as truth!

Pacu have showed up in Wright Patman Lake in East Texas also.My friend caught one and sent phone pics of it.

The solution to crushed brass cases by Lee Collet neck dies is to pry the tines of the collet apart with a screw driver. The case neck will then slide into the die with clearance.

What is the solution to a crushed ego? My ego has been crushed since college chemistry when I was not the top student any more.

If your ego is in solution, you must precipitate it out.
To do this you must reverse roles in the Milgram experiment.
Start your own law-software-elephant hunting forum and capriciously lock threads and ban members.

Or change your handle to 500 grams.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Some people never learn. Bye.</span>

You need to circumcise your smart-ass attitude.