• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pad, etc. to raise cheek weld?

aoc007

Private
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2009
I'm looking for a foam pad or something to fine tune the cheek weld on my rifle, what do most guys use? I'd want to to be very durable and not fall off. Thanks

Re: Pad, etc. to raise cheek weld?

I had one of those and while they are excellent they do not make a version that will fit my bullpup, also I should clarify, I'm looking for something that I can shave down a bit at a time to get an exact weld. Thanks

Re: Pad, etc. to raise cheek weld?

there is a guy with a savage in an HS stock. its all camo'ed out and has BONE COLLECTOR on it. he raised his with foam and then glassed over it with fiberglass resin, and with the camo paint, you cant tell its not factory. shouldnt be too hard to do. look into speaker box construction. you could even do a little add on pad in carbon fiber for something different