• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paging Mayor Beetlejuice

Pretty well known Chicago Puerto Rican and black communities don't like each other. If its not gang related I'll be surprised.

Just the trash, doing what the trash does. Thank God they kill more of their own than they do others. But it's just their culture. Right?

Reactions: Steel+Killer
I just have to wonder how much more do people need to put up with before the death squads roll......
Looks to me like they are rollin' in a lot of these cities.

So....you didn't read the article. Top notch investigating.
CNN is hiring.
The article sounded like it was written by a Bear Pit Troglodyte. All it was missing was a few "we the peoples."

On a serious note, has this shit spread to the normal areas of Chicago, or is it still localized in certain areas? I've spent a good amount of time walking around Chicago, though mostly in normal areas, and never had anything close to a sketchy encounter, though it has been a decade or so.

On a serious note, has this shit spread to the normal areas of Chicago, or is it still localized in certain areas? I've spent a good amount of time walking around Chicago, though mostly in normal areas, and never had anything close to a sketchy encounter, though it has been a decade or so.
It’s possible anywhere in this shithole area. 99% of it is gang-related. I’ve hauled my white ass to Chicago’s west side after dark on more than one occasion… Nobody has tried to fuck with me yet, but the people on my girlfriends old block all know who I am. The others, probably assume I’m a cop.

How do you get them past the anti gun force field around the city?
You give them to a local gangbanger to smuggle in for you. They have their ways. Then you meet him downtown to get them back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Boricua should have stepped on the gas and started driving around in circles to kill everyone on the street then beat feet.
Thats the second rule. Never stop, petal to the metal.

The first is "Stay out of those shit holes."

If you don't go to shitcago with an AR in the car and a full size fighting pistol in your waist, you're a fucking fool
I not only avoid Chicago, I avoid transplants from Chicago. I won't do business with them. They are garbage. The women are abrupt, rude, condescending Karens and their husbands are beat down simps.

You should go back and file a report when you're done.

I not only avoid Chicago, I avoid transplants from Chicago. I won't do business with them. They are garbage. The women are abrupt, rude, condescending Karens and their husbands are beat down simps.

How do you differentiate between Chicagoans, New Yorkers, Californians...?

How do you differentiate between Chicagoans, New Yorkers, Californians...?
Thats easy. California men all have 80's haircuts like Bill Gates or long, nasty, grey ponytails even if they're bald on top. Some wear trashy looking wife beaters and cut offs like they're homeless on the beach, even the old men, and drive ragged out old Mercedes with 300k miles on the clock. They all tell you how much better California is and that they have codes and ordinances and every tradesman has to have a license to work and they can get fresh seafood and salmon right off the boat everyday and they all use to roady with Fleetwood Mac or Grateful Dead and they knew every actor celebrity personally. Californians, even the old men and cops, talk with a lisp and act queer.

New Yawkers by accent and bathing on a daily basis is considered stupid which is evident by their BO, even when wearing a white dress shirt and black pants.

Chicago women are abrupt, abrasive cunts and when you try and be humorous to lighten the mood they laugh once and go 'Ha...thats funny' and go back to being cunts. There is no way please people from Chicago when you work for them and to prove it they'll try and stiff you on your final draw. Karen is from Chicago and her hairstyle as well as resting bitch face began in Chicago.

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek
If you don't go to shitcago with an AR in the car and a full size fighting pistol in your waist, you're a fucking fool

Where can you go with a gun that you shouldn't go without one? Nowhere