• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paging Wade Gunner75 --- Tikka T3 Varmint

Doug308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2005
Pennsylvania
It would be nice to have a Medalist Varmint/Tactical A5 Adjustable for Tikka T3 Varmint Model, are you planning to make this model stock for the Tikka T3 Varmint ????

I have money I would like to give you $$$$$$$$

bellcarlson.jpg

Re: Paging Bell & Carlson Rep --- Tikka T3 Varmint

Paging Wade..........(GUNNER75)

Can't help you on the answer, but you have such a cool handle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dougy308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't help you on the answer, but you have such a cool handle! </div></div>

grin.gif

Re: Paging Wade Gunner75 --- Tikka T3 Varmint

For the love of god I would love to do so, but even though it is in the lineup, no dice yet. No word on estimated time unfortunately.
It has been one heck of a year for us. We have a couple new items in the mix for SHOT, but T3 it is not.

Be nice and maybe I will post a detailed pic of the prototype.

BTW, thanks for the suggestion. Keep em coming. We do pay a great deal of att'n to this.

Throw my name in there for a guaranteed purchase if you come out with an offering for the varmint. Doesn't have to be the one suggested above just widen the fore end and open up the barrel channel on your existing t3 stock and voila! There are actually a number of quality offerings out there now but none of them from what i've seen (including KRG, XLR, Mcmillan, Manners, GRS, Roedale, Gunworx, Robertson Composites(I think they're out of business), etc.) can come in at the price point that B&C can.

I have an A5 on my R700 and would love to add one to my T3 Varmint as well.