• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paid membership help

Rangewarrior

Private
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio’ish
Does anyone know of a way to get a paid account without going through PayPal? I’ve had some serious issues with them in the past, they’ve taken some money. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-192420_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-192420_Chrome.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Maggot
Does anyone know of a way to get a paid account without going through PayPal? I’ve had some serious issues with them in the past, they’ve taken some money. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Paypal be ch of crooks.

Thanks
Hey there, unfortunately you will need to use PayPal in order to get an account upgrade. The forum software we use requires us to choose a payment provider in order to have upgrades as an option on the site. If you have any other questions or want help getting an upgrade, feel free to DM me so I can help!