• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paint chassis

RAWHDE

“I have seen enough to know, I have seen too much”
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2012
Houston, TX
Hope this right place to ask. Looking for recommendation in Houston area that could do a little artwork on my J Allen chassis. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Send it to Branden at Custom Gun Coatings. He'snot in the Houston area though, you would have to send it off to Kansas City Missouri. He is very familiar with painting the JAE chassis', as he was the one that did custom paint jobs for JAE, and Altus Shooting.

I'm not sure what his current wait time is, but it can be on the longer side. He does excellent work, it's well worth the wait, and the reason why he has a wait. He painted one of my JAE chassis' and my wife's KRG Bravo. I got these chassis' painted up by him when I lived in Houston TX. I did a little research and didn't find anyone that I absolutely trusted locally, but I'm picky.

IMG_20200323_085112.jpg

IMG_20200405_125328.jpg

Reactions: RAWHDE
Redbeard Gunworks is in Portland, TX and can take care of you as well.