• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft paint colour advice or help needed

irishshooter

Super Mario Kart World Champion 1997
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Ireland
I want to paint my rifle this colour

digi_02_LRG.jpg

its difficult to get krylon paint here so i need to know exactly the codes for the three colours here or maybe even someone that will ship them to Ireland?

Thanks in advance
Irishshooter

Re: paint colour advice or help needed

duracoat will ship to me so im sorted! thanks

and now they wont and pretty snotty about it too, wot is the prob with shipping to Ireland! its only paint

The big problem is most postal services consider compressed aerosol cans dangerous goods; cause of the explosion and fire risk etc..

khaki brown (camo)
almond - krylon

nutmeg, wheat rustoleum

i added primer grey, looks great added to the digi pattern

and ?green (sage?)(fit ao at the time)

in my digi job

if you cant get exact try the fog over technique or spray two or more colors on a piece of glass mix with sponge apply with sponge

bottom line is play with colors available you'll get it close or better (shipping international aerosol is ?)

" yeah, the nutmeg, wheat with almond accents colored GAP .308...."

Pactra aerosol propellant and cheap Pactra economy hobby airbrush. Buy a few empty airbrush bottles and start with light gray mixed of white and black, then add color tints for the shades. Finish with two coats of Satin Varathane. Take extra care to wait long enough for each coat of color and clear to dry and cure thoroughly before proceeding to the next coat; otherwise it'll never get truly dry and hard.

yeah that pattern is pretty grovy but id prefer a stik to be flek tard or even a more turdlike leaf pattern for an irish environ dont ya know.

nobody will ship duracoat to here at all, great news..

have found a place I can get Krylon but need to know the exact colours

am aware that flecktarn or irish dpm would be better but not going for that effect

krylon

brown 4292
kh@ki 4221 or 52504
@lmond 53511 or 51506

grey primer 51318

try spot fogging for loud spots in digi job

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biglou13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">krylon

brown 4292
kh@ki 4221 or 52504
@lmond 53511 or 51506

grey primer 51318

try spot fogging for loud spots in digi job </div></div>

outstanding! thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to paint my rifle this colour

digi_02_LRG.jpg

its difficult to get krylon paint here so i need to know exactly the codes for the three colours here or maybe even someone that will ship them to Ireland?

Thanks in advance
Irishshooter </div></div>
Why is it so hard to get DuraCoat sent to Ireland? If you were interested and it did not break any of your local laws then maybe we could work something out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to paint my rifle this colour

digi_02_LRG.jpg

Thanks in advance
Irishshooter </div></div>
Why is it so hard to get DuraCoat sent to Ireland? If you were interested and it did not break any of your local laws then maybe we could work something out. </div></div>

that would be awesome, it doesnt break any of our laws, its just paint, as far as i could see the kit came in tubs not aerosol form so why would it be an issue by air?

companies in the states have refused to sell me army surplus items aswell, bdus etc