• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Painting my gun stock

DlAM0ND

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2011
NC USA,
Hey i have 2 older guns a .22 and a shotgun with wood stocks with laminate, I was wondering if i could use krylon to paint these too and if any certain procedures are needed? Sorry with all the newb questions, Ive learned alot here tho thanks all!

Re: Painting my gun stock

The krylon fusion camo works perfect on polymer stocks and plastics but if you are painting in wood and metal, sand with fine grit and then primer first.

I know a few guys on here that do great patterns in Krylon, hey you might wanna paint the tip orange also

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey you might wanna paint the tip orange also </div></div>

ROFLMAO!!

There are a bunch of tutorials here and there. Just do some searching, and you will find plenty. It is easy to do, so don't sweat it. If you don't like the result, I warn you NOT to post the pics of it... you will catch enough grief without that.

All in all... remember, it's just paint.

DK

Savage10PC033a.jpg

Stvns004.jpg

s10.jpg