• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pair of .22's

KACstealth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2011
The north pole
I have a .22 suppresor weeks away from approval and i am looking ofr a rifle and pistol set to match my can

I have a P22 walther that seems worthless and i want to upgrade

and for the rifle, accuracy is the most important factor for me. it will be a squirell and plinking gun, i am looking at the savage MKII

just looking for some insight
thanks

Re: pair of .22's

The Savages are nice, adn the FVSR and TRSR both come threaded.

Pistol wise, either a threaded top end for a Ruger Mk something, a Browning Buckmark (a few models come threaded) or a GSG 1911 (also comes threaded).

The Savage MkII should suit you well for rifle platform. I would suggest the Ruger 22/45 with the threaded barrels in the standard, or lite, configurations. This will allow you to use the sights instead of "sighting" through your can. Very happy with mine. A Browning Buckmark might also fit the bill and you can find them factory threaded in the "camper" model.
IMG_5881.jpg

I can't comment on suppressors because I don't have one, but accuracy with my Savage Mark II BTV is stellar.

Bravo, is that a factory barrel on your Savage?