• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Pair of Wilson Combat EDCs X9 and X9L

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to move both of these and figured I would see if anyone is interested in the pair. They are not optic cut but you can always send them to Wilson or another place and have it done. I prefer to shoot without red dots on pistols. These are amazing guns but interests shift and I need to add a new room into the garage so I could better use the funds there.

EDC X9L, like new with box and bag and paperwork and such. Comes with 3mags and a custom OWB Kydex holster I just had made. maybe has 300 rounds down the pipe, if that. - $2,400 shipped

EDC X9 - SOLD

Pretty set on trades right now but will consider the following as partial:
    - match 308 ammo (FGMM preferred but open)
    - factory subsonic 308 ammo (heavier the better)
    - SK 22 ammo of any color
    - NX8 1-8 in Mil

563EC1DC-98DA-4E1D-BB04-B59034EF9E46.jpeg

Last edited:
    The X9 is sold and I dropped the price on the X9L in the original ad and I am now including a holster in the new price as well. I love this pistol but I have my eyes on something else again.

Ran mine this weekend at the Wolverine 5k and it was flawless, smooth, and accurate. I might end up keeping it but my gun ADD always has me looking at other opportunities.

I love mine. Came home from work tonight and saw this guy running out of my chicken coop. Bump for a great pistol and seller!
    20220607_165532.jpg

Reactions: Iamero